[WANTED] 1971 340 Unsilenced Air Cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so, I could only find one, and it's NOT wrinkle-black but is SemiGloss black/ no wrinkles, and it has the shaped hose nipple on it for the CrankCase breather.
But, the Pie-pan is pretty beat up.

Last edited:
One on kijiji.ca. in Ontario Canada. Sorry don't have link at the moment. Asking $700 CAD. About $500USD. FYI. If you charged one dollar per month just to store this piece from new that would equal $700.

1970-71 Dodge Dart 340 air cleaner | Other Parts & Accessories | Regina | Kijiji
Yup. $700 USD. I just checked. The one in Ontario would need to be repainted with wrinkle finish. Can be found with 340 air cleaner search (Ontario). NOS pie tins are $200 USD if you can find one. Orange are rare. Red still available. Just sold my last spare this spring. I do however have an extra lid in real nice condition if anyone needs/wants.

Last edited:
You mean like this bad boy right here with crinkle paint and orange tin with zero dents or scratches that still has a gasket…. Although I’d replace the gasket and repaint it. Some of it is flacking.

IMG_8953.jpeg

IMG_8952.jpeg

IMG_8951.jpeg

IMG_8949.jpeg

wasn't hijacking. was posting that I had one for the OP. and yes....for all you guys hitting me up....the OP has the first shot at it.

Hey cli55er I got a 340 shortblock assembled with trw's I would trade you for that air cleaner.....

OP told me he found one….idk for sure if he bought it.

Side note though… anyone know what that sticker is on the side of mine? I can make out Mopar at the top and that’s about it.

Sounds unique….hehe. Although it’s not that easy to read… pretty aged and original.

Some call it patina and charge extra for it. The stickers are being reproduced and Classic Industries sells them.

1698143662183.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back