1972 Demon Street/Strip or Show

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if the Sassy Grass Demon and Scot's Dad's are apples to apples comparisons...I dont know enough about the green one to really say forsure but my guess is that if you listed everything good, bad, ugly out for each it would be more apparent why they priced where they are. But $7500 for a Demon that looks like it's a nice, fully functional car is a hell of a deal no matter which way you slice it.

I dont know if the Sassy Grass Demon and Scot's Dad's are apples to apples comparisons...I dont know enough about the green one to really say forsure but my guess is that if you listed everything good, bad, ugly out for each it would be more apparent why they priced where they are. But $7500 for a Demon that looks like it's a nice, fully functional car is a hell of a deal no matter which way you slice it.

agree.............

Vs29H1B,

If I hadn't already bought, I think I would be going down now..what a beauty..

I am in love..

Grassy

I cant believe all this on a for sale thread.Every week someone posts about making negative comments on for sale threads.I saw the 18k and thought it was high but you got to start somewhere. If he had said 10 people would be offering 8.Hard to value the car without seeing the craftsmanship. If i was wanting a Demon i,d probably offer 12.5 seeing that it is a complete package with extras. I will agree its hard to get your money back at even 50% what it cost to build.I think the price conversations would have been better served in pm,s

To all that stopped by to see the car at the AutoRama thanks for the kind words.

For Sale Again

Hey Scot - Brian here, glad I was able to stop by at Autorama and thanks to your brother Dan for letting me cross over the rope and get in/under and around the Demon as much as I wanted. He was real nice and good to talk to. It's just as nice and clean as you guys say it is, if not nicer. In fact the paint is in better shape than I thought it would be, if it is original you guys did a good job buffing it out and making it look great. It's not perfect but it's damn nice! It belonged at Autorama that's forsure...

I'll keep in touch with you guys. I would take this car in a heartbeat. It needs absolutely nothing.

Brian

Knowing what's in my car that's unfinished and if the pictures hold true to either of those cars I'd jump all over them.

Too many spoiled people down south who don't see how much a "decent" car goes for up here.

13 grand for the one car? Sign me up

Knowing what's in my car that's unfinished and if the pictures hold true to either of those cars I'd jump all over them.

Too many spoiled people down south who don't see how much a "decent" car goes for up here.

13 grand for the one car? Sign me up

Thanks Brian and 71Duster. So far we still have the car and it is still for sale, but I said in the earlier posts we are not going to give it away. if you need any thing else let me know.

Scot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back