Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
good running driving solid car, slant col auto , good frame, all rust repaired with metal, NEW f and r door panels, dash p[ad (not cap) weatherstriping, engine stuff, rebuilt carb, original red car, houndstooth ( rear seat original one and perfect), split front seat. good glass exhaust, I drive it 64 mi to work regularily. car had been repainted maybe 10-15 years ago, faded, you could wet sand and buff and make it better.
I turned down offer of $1500. priced at $2500 or consider best offer. good mo title. I will try to upload pics, if don't go thru send me your email address and I can send direct.
thinning the herd to my early a cars. thanks BILL

Attachments

• 100_0970.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,280
  • 100_0971.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2,274
  • 100_0972.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 2,270
  • 100_0973.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,279
  • 100_0974.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,268
  • 100_0975 - Copy.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,297
  • 100_0976 - Copy.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 2,271
  • 100_0977 - Copy.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 2,244
I would look at trades for early A car, 63-65 or 67-9 even.
if a 63-6 a body. I would trade even IF the car is similar condition. can't trade even for a car that doesn't run, has no brakes, tires, exhaust etc.....

I hear ya!! I really would like to cash in the duster and put that in my 63,63darts and the 65 cuda. I did have a guy see the 65 dart in background and wants the 65 dart, didn't r eally want to sell it but if I did I could trade for your. he doesn't have any $$ right now! LOL

Could you please give me some specifics on the rust repairs you have done to it? Also do you have any shots of the undercarriage? How are the subframes, are they totally solid along with the torsion bar crossmember?

Thank You!

I am cousin to Ranidart70 and I guess we are going to do this. I will get ahold of you later today and I am headed out now to get photos of this car here.

hey Rani , yea shoot me some more pics, hey will that beast fit on an 18 foot car trailer!!???? LOL I still say with a little time, a case of cut off wheels, 2 tanks of cutting gas, I can make a 68 Bee out of it!!???? LOL
RT grill, amun slots????
after ya D A the woodgrain off, be sure he sprays metal etch or epoxy primer on it before anything else. I will await for pics and info. BILL

car back on the market. I will let it go LESS the engine, trans, radiator for $2000 cash. otherwise, $2500. will take solid sweptside as partial trade. will do a trade on early A car in generally same condition.
state safety inspected las t year, its insured, runs and drives down the road. not perfect but great car to drive and piddle with at same time.

need your phone number, coming your way next weekend would like to pick car up sending you a pm

O K, no shows, still on the market.....
like I've said, would trade for early A in same basic condition... A DRIVER that runs down the road ( not yard).
and for you guys that have problems finding good affordable bodymen, bout 30 mi down the road is good one man shop. ALL he does is these old classics, NO insurance work. does his own upholstery work too.
does GOOD work. just for the info.... I am in no way connected to him except I don't mind referring him...

Is all the bright red patches where the body was rusted and patched?

bright red paint? yes I 'm pretty sure I have some "before" patch pics. rust areas cut out, metal patch wire welded in, epoxy primer applied, body filler , epoxy over the filler, that is just some red equip emanmel to seal it all. the filler was roughed in and not finished perfect when I did.

I thought it is a 71 because of the tail lights. Wasn't 71 the last year for these tail lights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back