1973 Dart Sport

-

wadeevit

Reaction score
Here is my car that I have spent far too much time and way too much money on!!!!.....More to come!

Attachments

• IMG_2836.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1799.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1382.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC02096.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC02091.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2833.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_2838.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2835.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2839.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 159
Found this Before pic

Attachments

• DSCF0385 (800x600).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 162
You are not alone in that club of spending too much time and money. You are doing a hell of a job on your car and in the end you will have a sweet Dart. Are you going same paint job because I really like the white body with black stripe. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

looks like I have to step my game up and get mine done you going to make me look bad:p

Thanks guys!...the original color was white with a Green stripe ( done by Darrell Vanlew ) to tie in the interior. I painted it Tungsten Silver metallic (2011 Dodge color) to change it up but I do miss the white....

I have a 73 dart sport myself. I plan on starting on it soon. Have to finish my wife's truck first. About the end of February she should be in the garage and I can get going on it. I am planning on painting mine white With ?. Looks like you've got a good start. I'll keep an eye out on your build.:coffee2:

I have a 73 dart sport myself. I plan on starting on it soon. Have to finish my wife's truck first. About the end of February she should be in the garage and I can get going on it. I am planning on painting mine white With ?. Looks like you've got a good start. I'll keep an eye out on your build.:coffee2:

There is the pic you were looking for Thunder. White with green accents.

Seriously going white. I think with the rims and tires, trim, and the theme I'm going with, it should stand out on her own. Good to hear from ya. Hope I,m not high jacking. Looks like he's got a good start going on his. I'll be watching.:coffee2:

Thanks guys!...the original color was white with a Green stripe ( done by Darrell Vanlew ) to tie in the interior. I painted it Tungsten Silver metallic (2011 Dodge color) to change it up but I do miss the white....

My first Duster, (2nd car, My high school car) was Bright Silver, ...Ah the memories,...those that I can remember anyway,...

-
Back