-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 1973 Dodge Dart, 4dr with a slant six, AT, AC, PS, big bolt pattern disk brake car. Original vinyl top car, previous owner replaced the front seat with a high back split bench seat with fold down armrest (black and in great shape). Has front anti sway bar with the tabbed lower control arms. Entire AC system is still in the car.

Car was running five years ago when parked.

I purchased it as a parts car but do not have time to break down and part out so here's your chance. Has a ton of good parts including glass and sheet metal.

I have a signed clear title in the previous owner's name registered in Maryland to go with the car.

Send me a PM for additional pictures or information.

Attachments

• IMG_1559.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1,264
  • IMG_1561.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_1560.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1,259
  • IMG_1563.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,254
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,248
  • IMG_1565.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,246
  • IMG_1566.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,247
  • IMG_1567.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 1,232
Great parts car...disc brakes and oooh that bench with armrest $$ looks in great shape.Good luck,should go quick.

Guys, I am not looking to part htis car out, don't have the time or ambition due to personal reasons, just need a quick sale to someone who is will and able to part it out and make a profffit doing so.

I am willing to trailer this car upto 200 miles from 20711 for the cost of tolls and gas it this helps.

I couldn't afford to give a reasonable offer, but I'd give $650 for it here or delivered to here. York, NE. ~100 miles west of Omaha, NE

with a little imagination here is what that comfy seat can look like. GLWTS, nice price for some of the goodies on the car. Someone is going to get a good deal IF they get this before the two feet of snow on the way!! If too late bring a BIG shovel!!!!!
Chas

Attachments

• new car pics 030.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 850
We in the mid Atlantic coast are only getting rain :(

No snow for the kids to play in, only gray and dead until spring.

Good morning fellow FABO'ers. This is the last week of this car's life, if it doesn't sell this week, I will be parting it out. DO NOT START SUBMITTING YOUR PARTS REQUEST LIST UNDER THIS LISTING. I will be listing the parts separately under either the parts cars or various parts heading forums.

This car again has a good clear Virginia title, signed but not dated by the previous owner.

If you are seriously interested in this car, please send me a PM and help save another one from the crusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back