1973 Duster Need Lots Of Help

-
glad you went with six pack scoop it looks good .i also like the a body dual snorkel, heres mine, its a 73 as well.....

Attachments

• d37.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 458
  • d39.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 472
Finally got all my gauges after they were back ordered.

Gauges001.jpg

Gauges002.jpg

Gauges003.jpg

Gauges004.jpg

Gauges005.jpg

Gauges006.jpg

Well I also found some 1976 Fire Bird seats on craigslist

The Passenger seat is perfect the drivers has some tares bought both for 30 dollars + 20 in gas.There are the most comfortable seats ever made.

dfuster004.jpg

dfuster005.jpg

Update

Got my seats dash carpet radio/speakers in also got the rear wheels on.
Got most of the new weather striping in.Hood scoop is not on but will be soon.It has a brand new windshield in to.I have to finish the body work and then I am going to paint is a flat black or a flat silver/gray to prevent rust and to make it look better till it is time to paint.I have to get 2 wheels for the front and get front disc brakes and a new larger rear end.Then I plan on building a 360 for it.

It has a Sony xplod radio two 6x9 speakers two 5 1/4 speaker two 10in MTX thunder sub woofers and a 160w amp the speakers have never played rap and never will.

Car005.jpg

Car004.jpg

Car001.jpg

Car002.jpg

Car003.jpg

Car015.jpg

Car014.jpg

Car013.jpg

Car009.jpg

Car008.jpg

Car007.jpg

Car006.jpg

DUDE

I just found this and I got to say, CONGRATS on the sweet ride!
I bought my first A-Body when I was 16 too, a 72 Swinger with a 318. I am now 25 and have since purchased a 63 Dart GT as a daily driver, with a top-of-the-line (for that year) 225 /6. No joke, I am converted. This motor bangs HARD and with today's gas prices, it's not bad to be getting on average 20 mpg... A buddy of mine got an adapter plate and put a 4 barrel on his 66 Dart. Ever heard of the Feather Duster? Possibilities are endless. I gotta ask you tho, how's the "pick a part" out there? I got 4 steel 14s on New Year's Day for $7 a pop (50% off sale @ $14 each normally). I mean, even $14 ain't bad for a wheel.. My advice to you: Get yourself some poverty caps and ditch those cragars! When you decide to paint it have them sprayed the same color (just like the first blue duster image you posted as an inspiration..) and that puppy will be looking FREESSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

either way tho

NICE RIDE and I hope see more progress !

The absolute best thing you did to improve the car's looks are definitely the rear tires and wheels.
What a great stance it has now!

DUDE

I just found this and I got to say, CONGRATS on the sweet ride!
I bought my first A-Body when I was 16 too, a 72 Swinger with a 318. I am now 25 and have since purchased a 63 Dart GT as a daily driver, with a top-of-the-line (for that year) 225 /6. No joke, I am converted. This motor bangs HARD and with today's gas prices, it's not bad to be getting on average 20 mpg... A buddy of mine got an adapter plate and put a 4 barrel on his 66 Dart. Ever heard of the Feather Duster? Possibilities are endless. I gotta ask you tho, how's the "pick a part" out there? I got 4 steel 14s on New Year's Day for $7 a pop (50% off sale @ $14 each normally). I mean, even $14 ain't bad for a wheel.. My advice to you: Get yourself some poverty caps and ditch those cragars! When you decide to paint it have them sprayed the same color (just like the first blue duster image you posted as an inspiration..) and that puppy will be looking FREESSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

either way tho

NICE RIDE and I hope see more progress !

Thanks man finding part is not that hard

Doing it up the Duster way!!!!! Great thread! Keep up the good work and keep up posting your progress! Car looks great!!

-
Back