1973 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the ice didnt get you!! drop me a pm about the rear window blower...Thanks!!

Would you be willing to cut sheet metal out of the car, or let local people come and cut out what they need?

What shape is the front seat in? If it's junk is there any chance I could get some patches for my front seat? I'm on a really tight student budget and can't afford to pay the $500+ to get my front seat redone :)

I made a payment to Raleigh Rocket on 12/24/11 for some interior parts. He was to have shipped the parts. Two weeks later no parts. Called Raleigh and told him I recieved no parts. Raleigh said his brother had the same parts I needed and would ship them. No parts called Raleigh and was told he had to go out of town and would refund the next day. 2/24/11 nothing has happened. Raleigh be a MAN!!! and pay up.

Jim

Do you wamt to sell the firewall electric bulkhead fitting?

I need a under hood wire harness, do you still have this available. I need it all from the bulkhead connectors to the left and right side of the the engine compartment and grill.

If you have the front and rear windshield chrome send me a pm with price

Does this car have the trim for a full vinyl top? Saw the little piece on the front piller.

read post 55 unless you just like being ripped off. Took peoples money and ran. Hasnt been here since 3-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back