1974 Duster Interior Plastic's

-

DaWeezzz!!!

Reaction score
Can I buy all these plastic interior parts brand new in black in these pictures? If so, from what vendor? If not, is it a used hunt for non-broken parts? 1974 Duster, Thanks for the help.... ALEC!

20200726_175630.jpg

20200726_175642.jpg

20200726_175716.jpg

20200726_175754.jpg

Check around, but, I do have most or all of the interior pieces - for sure the tops of each door and the large, wide piece across the rear of trunk area. Others would be in storage. Alas, there is the packaging and shipping so try to find something closer.

It’s likely a used parts hunt for those intact large plastic pieces. While part support for the ‘73+ A bodies is better than 10 years ago, I don’t think those upper plastic pieces are reproduced.

They make the A-pillar trim. They definitely don’t make the large rear pieces that cover below the vent widows and back to the headliner. And those are hard to find in one piece and pretty expensive if you can find them. Not to mention hard to ship without being broken. I’m not sure about the door tops.

A wanted ad here would be your best bet along with checking out large Mopar shows like Carlisle
or The Nats.

Question then?

So if I didn't have what I have in the car right now, and every plastic piece was broken, what would be the option, other than looking for the plastic piece's? Having an Interior shop re-created them out of whatever they could think of? Let me know. Thanks fro all the help.... ALEC!!!

I have all of those pieces. In the middle of my restoration. Not ready to sell yet, but will be soon!

-
Back