1976 wife

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here looking for a car....left with a big fat grin on my face....LOL Thanks guys....needed that.

Me, I am lucky....a '70 model.....actively helping me look for the right car....I already have a couple toys and she is Ok with it.....I think I have found a keeper. :)

I found me a keeper also, but they are rare.
My grandfather always said "never trust anything the bleeds for 3 days and doesn't die."

Hey 540 Demon. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm with Waggin' and badawg with what they said. Keep the cars and get rid of her. The cars give you happiness and she gives you misery. How does she think you are going to make her happier if have nothing left to put your creative hands to and be proud of? You could be doing a lot worse! I guess I have been somewhat lucky...I've been divorced a few times and even lost everything twice because of it....but it never was about the cars. There are good women out there that will share your enthusiasm and be a part of it. My wife and I just finished a '71 Demon Pro Streeter and next we're doing a '33 Chevy 2-dr sedan. Get a good lawyer that is well connected. It would be nice if your wife could get some counseling and find happiness in herself. If you love her at all and those are your kids, try to save the marriage...if not, save the cars and your sanity!

I think those cars he has 4 sale are extra,parts cars he already had 4 sale.He has another sweet Dart.Don,t think it was 4 sale?Could be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back