1976 wife

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oohhh... too bad she is a '76 model. Out here in California the '76's require a smog check... so upgrades are out of the question!

Do you thing she would pass smog?

It took me five times to find the right one, wait I just sold those three Dusters. :sad9:

i think she'd probably blow up yall's smog tester with all the hot air/BS mixture that comes out her intake,never mind the exhaust end.never recieved my pocket lint and bottle cap payment,so i assume she's still up for grabs. at this time i also feel i need to reinnerate the fact that she's a 76 model...thats a low compression year... and not really good for much. man--i really needed that bottle cap for a linelock knob in my street car!

I believe I was the next highest bidder { 3 dollars cdn thats a looney and a twoney } but I'm gonna need some pics and an est of the shipping cost .

P.S.. can she pull a plow?

i can't even get her to vacuum the go#da$mn floor,much do any plowin'.i'll contact some heavy equiptment movers and get a mileage/rate.pics?and ruin the surprise....NEVER!!!!

i can't even get her to vacuum the go#da$mn floor,much do any plowin'.i'll contact some heavy equiptment movers and get a mileage/rate.pics?and ruin the surprise....NEVER!!!!

Ok it's time for me to slam the brakes on this thread!

There's always two sides to every coin!

Let's hear her side! C'mon now.... put her on...

I've found me a '68 with oversize bumpers that cooks and LIKES MY CAR!!

I'm gonna keep her for a while. Sometimes you can can lucky!

My advanced years have taught me that a guy needs a woman understands why you will vacuum that garage floor but never the kitchen floor.

My G.F is a 70 model with a high rear gear,cause she,s addicted to cleaning.She knows I,ve been into car,s when I met her 4 years ago(known her 24 years)so she knew what she was gettin into.I think she,s a keeper!All around no rot!great h.lights and shiny bumpers.:cheers:

Been there done that, but that's why I have so many cars and motorcycles now, since I'm still single... Girl friends still present problems, but at least they can't legally take my tools, and half of everything I've worked for all my life... And I won't even talk about alimony (short for all my money) and child support (to raise her standard of living above yours)... This is how I vent... I love my kids and they live with me now that child support has ended... All I can say is, I wish you luck, and hope your life doesn't get rotisseried....

Damn this is one funny thread :-D

I feel for you poor bastards, I'm a 58 and have been with my 58 for 28+ happy years, she does give me a bit of grief over the cars but I have 9 of them now so I guess I haven't been listening to that part :-D

They couldn't get away with this today....actual non photoshopped sexist ads from the old days!
I don't advocate anything this exteme!
alan627b

cerealDM2711_468x697.jpg

postageDM2711_468x705.jpg

I've only had one that tried to tell me what to do. That was a 58 model. I had another 56 model that wasn't too bad until she started using oil and I found the credit cards that I didn't know I owned. All the bill money was going to oil changes when I was at work and high octane fuel, thus the CC's. Cost me 2 houses and boats, most of the furniture, 3 cars (it's ok they were new), most of my income (had to live in my shop for a couple of years, while she lived in a million dollar home). But it all worked out finally with only one lasting effect, I can't give blood anymore because the first question they ask is have you ever paid for sex. With the above list, Hell yeah I have!
And for the person that asked about pre-nups, they don't mean squat in this state!
I'm leasing now forever.
I always keep a mean dog. If they can't control them, they wont ask for them!

LMAO CudaChick

I wish I had followed the advice I got during my MBA program. "If it appreciates, buy it; if it depreciates, lease it."

A friend of mine told me 2 good ones...

1. "If it flies, floats or f*cks, RENT IT!!!!

2. If it's got t*ts or tires, its gonna give you trouble."

I like my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back