1976 wife

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll counter with $3 Canadian - a loonie and a toonie - you did say you were keeping the kids right ? I left one like that in michigan {was to fat for the freezer } sanity is worth twice the stuff I left behind

I was gonna ask if'fin thar was any body werk, or Bondo. An' iffin ye was ta' change the fluids, re-skin the rubber, an put a new top on 'er I'd swop ya' fer a stupid ol' hound dawg.

Mine left with half of everything I had, and a new boyfriend bout 10 years ago. He spent all her money, and she is in debt and miserable... wanted to come back, but I told her I replaced her with a 68 dodge.... she's a 62 model
NOW I AM TRULY A HAPPY MAN !!!!!

I had a '74 model. Ran okay for about a year, then nothing but problems. Got rid of it 7 years ago. There has to be a massive database somewhere that's overflowing with recall information.

Leasing has proven to be a far better option in the long run.

Was having a gab with the old man a few years back and he was on my case about three failed marriages..... I said, "Dad! You've got to be more optimistic! I've had three successfull divorces!" ;)

Was having a gab with the old man a few years back and he was on my case about three failed marriages..... I said, "Dad! You've got to be more optimistic! I've had three successfull divorces!" ;)

Now thats looking on the brite side of things.

don't need pics now, Adam gotter for some pocket lint and sandpaper grit...hope she likes CT.

.hope she likes CT.

Tell her to dress warm. Its 15* here this morning. I expect coffee to be made by 6:30, my wife to work by 7, kids to school by 8 and 9. The dog needs to be walked just about every hour. Hes a pain in the ***.

You guys are too funny this morning. Thanks I needed a good laugh, just kick my g/f out this week end. She was a 57 and i am sure there was a recall someone missed

Ya know, if you don't make fun of reality, then you do go crazy and can't tell the difference. Whaat the hell am I talking about?

For those of you who have had multiple marriages, have you NOT
heard of a "prenup"?

My first wife (26 yrs marriage) decided she wanted to be single,
OK buy me out....she went into dept to do just that, I got money
and freedom at the same time.

Now remarried with a "prenup" what is her's is her's, what is mine
stays mine.

I rent an 87, 88 and an occasional 89 every month or so for a few hours. And it comes with a sandwich and beer afterwards.

HA, told my first wife in the begining, dont ever make me choose between the 69 bee or her.........Still have the bee 23 years later ......she has been gone longer than I care to remember!
joe

lets see some pictures of these hazbeens and cheating sluts.

Well, I've got an 81 model. She is a little hottie so I put up with a bit more crap than I normally would from a woman. I have to keep her in line though and she is still needs continuing education for some of the things that are expected and to keep up with the increasing perversions that I have. So far so good, I just have to wrangle her down when she gets moody and starts acting up and drive my point home. She has never once said anything about getting rid of a car, has one of her own and encouraged me to order a new Challenger.

Well, I've got an 81 model. She is a little hottie so I put up with a bit more crap than I normally would from a woman. I have to keep her in line though and she is still needs continuing education for some of the things that are expected and to keep up with the increasing perversions that I have. So far so good, I just have to wrangle her down when she gets moody and starts acting up and drive my point home. She has never once said anything about getting rid of a car, has one of her own and encouraged me to order a new Challenger.

you up for a trade plus some cash? lol j/k

Ive learned a little trick after all my years of ignorance. I dont buy anymore, I just take'em for the free test drives :-D

I Just Kicked Mine Out Two Months Ago After 17 Years Together. Kids Are With Me And She Is Hopping Mad. We Only Had One Problem With The Marriage, She Wanted Me Dead And I Like Living. Going To Get Nasty After The Holidays. But I Can Sleep With Both Eyes Closed Now. The Last Time I Seen Her The Cops Were Dragging Her *** Out The Door To The Hospital, Did I Mention That She Was A Loon. Have A Luncheon Date On Tuesday With A Big Breasted Cutie. Back In The Saddle I Hope. No God Dam Way Will I Do That Again, Marriage That Is.:snakeman::snakeman::snakeman::snakeman:

My first wife (26 yrs marriage) decided she wanted to be single,
OK buy me out....she went into dept to do just that, I got money
and freedom at the same time.

Got ya' beat. Back in the mid-'80s, my ex ('50 model) decided she wanted her youth again and walked out for a younger guy and drugs. I ended up with the house, the kids, the race car, and child support from her! She never paid the child support so took her back to court a couple years later and got her and new hubbys tax returns and her wages garnished. All worked out great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back