1976 wife

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't sound like you're much of a salesman. You're not supposed to tell all the bad stuff that goes with the deal.

I wouldn't encourage you to lie about anything, but maybe you could embelish things a bit, like:

Early model with low mileage
When last checked, everything still worked
Exhaust has a menacing growl
Will have carpet cleaned before deal is struck

Heck, when you hear it put that way, maybe you should reconsider....

Jerry

you would have seepage too if you took the pounding that rear end has taken...as for the headlights ...its a family thing ..but man you have to see them when the high beams are on
now THATS funny....:cheers:

Well you know that all are taken for a test drive before any cash or bartering is done. Is the battery charged? :toothy10:

The girlfriend tell's him that if he go's fishing again, she'll be gone in the evening............... Then he sing's "I'm gonna miss her".

The girlfriend tell's him that if he go's fishing again, she'll be gone in the evening............... Then he sing's "I'm gonna miss her", Lookie there I've got a bite.
My brother told he wife before they married that he didn't do dishes. After a few years she threw a fit wanting him to was the dishes. He left for two weeks and when she found him he was shacked up with another girl. After she she begged him back, never again was anything said about the dishes. But then on the other side, she could tell him a tree needed trimming and he got his *** out the door.

I had a 76 model and really enjoyed driving that around. She had a hankering for some low rider south of the boarder stuff. So she left. Lucky enough she was civil enough to split custody and everything 50/50. Now my kids get free Spanish lessons. :angry7:

I currently have a 1970 italian sports car I am test driving. She handles amazing and has a good purr when revvvvvved up. 'scuse me time to burn some rubber !

-RPM

LMAO CudaChick

I wish I had followed the advice I got during my MBA program. "If it appreciates, buy it; if it depreciates, lease it."

Well, all I can tell you guys is this. I divorced my first wife in 1996. I agreed to pay all her debts, kept the house and kids, and bought her out of my retirement pension and 401k. I'm having to work a few extra years because of the wad of cash I gave her. Worth every penny!!!

He tells me that they're like diesels
:
:
:
:
:
:
Get rid of them when they get noisy up top and loose in the bottom
hehehe

bought each of them a house though

why buy the cow, when you get the milk for free....

if there is one thing i learned from my dad, its dont get married. he has never actually said this to me. and he still beleives in marriage, its just that he has given away two houses through marriages. no offense to any girls on the forum, but i have seen the way a woman turns when things go bad, and i want nothing to do with it. i have also been in relationships where the girl has cheated, or decided she wanted something different. i have been lucky with my current girl (83 model) but people change and you never know when they will. there is one thing you can count on though. your mopar will always be wating for you in the garage.

This is just ONE example of the BS my buddy/coworker goes through with his dumb *** wife ... she calls him lazy BUT he is working two jobs! He is a construction worker during the day and on Thurs,Fri, Sat he pulls third shift at a convenience store. She will not work.. they have already lost one house... he was working THREE jobs then... Construction, convenience store, and a paper route. F--k that! I mean this has been going on for 30 something years. I can tell he is just wore out and tired of it.. but he loves her I guess. He talks to me about it and it is obvious he is fed up with her. Some things he tells me that she does I can't help but bust out laughing!

When I was younger, I used to have a model that was 3 years my junior, what a pain, dumped her. I was walkin' and riding the bus for about 10 years when I found a sporty Latin model in Panama that was 13 years younger than me, bigger PITA. Walked for another 6. Then I found a 56 model (my age) in my old back yard (even though I had moved) and it's the best thing ever. Yea she's been through a couple of rough owners, some rust, lots of miles, but so have I. It's funny how we never see what's under our nose. I've had a hoot reading this thread, hope it gets a good long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back