1976 wife

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..and i the ONLY one here with a great marriage??...
To be honest, I had 2 great marriages and really dont have anything bad to say about either of my ex's. I guess sometimes things just run their course and come to an end.

For those of you who have had multiple marriages, have you NOT
heard of a "prenup"?

My first wife (26 yrs marriage) decided she wanted to be single,
OK buy me out....she went into dept to do just that, I got money
and freedom at the same time.

Now remarried with a "prenup" what is her's is her's, what is mine
stays mine.

I mentioned that to my first wife ... I should have just took the shelves out of the freezer and crawled in and shut the door... it would have been much warmer in there.
"WHAT! When I marry someone it's for life! There is no reason for a prenup!" So I said "Chill out!" and married her anyway. Well make a long story short we divided everything up fairly, got a annulment, and we are friends now.

Second wife same thing about the prenup "We don't need a contract between us for the rest of our lives.. we become one!" So I said "Chill out!" and married her anyway. Well to make long story short we divided everything up fairly, I got attorney, had to wait a year and finnally got it over with in November.

There is something that I have noticed about both ...they were very jealous of my vehicles. I would take care of them, make them happy, and then when it came for me to finally have fun they would get mad. First wife kicked the s--t out of my truck (before I had the cuda). Second would get mad at me for being on the computer talking to you guys and just would not let me tinker with the car. I had to stay up her a$$ all of the time.

I'm not even looking any more... I have got more accomplished in my life without a woman than I have with one. I've got money in my pocket now, took up playing the guitar, and finally got to work on my cuda. I'm sorry but right now I have a bad taste in my mouth I guess... both times I got hurt and my heart is getting tough as leather. I know there are women out that will work with you instead of against you but I'm sure tired of trying to find them. For a woman to say the cars got to go or me then they automatically have a problem .... SELFISHNESS.

Thanks guys I needed a good laugh. My 66 model ran off with a 50 model back in March and I lost the house and moved out in July he moved in 5 days later. My 11 year old son isnt happy about it. Oh I am a 54 model I guess she relly like vintage tin more than even I thought.

Stroked340: There's two of us. A fella told me one time that a woman is made to love, not understand. They sure are nice to slide up next to on a cold winter night. I even enjoy taking the wife out and letting every guy in the place look at a good looking 50 yr old married woman. It even makes the other hotties give me a double take wondering what i've got that keeps her around. It's not my looks i can tell ya that. My two former brother in laws dropped her sisters and i told my father in law the reason we were still together and they were not is because i was able to take more bullshit than those other two could. He laughed. To be truthful, I have it good, but so does she and the amazing thing about it is she knows it. Nice home, nice cars and kids and grandkids. She use to ***** about me being in the shop alot and then her friends at work told her that at least she knew where i was and who i was with. No more problems. She was the one that helped me put my headers on the 440 in the Duster. You see here's the way i have it figured. I'm spoiling her now so if and when she cuts out that next guy will damn sure have his work cut out for him. That's what i tell her. When we built our home she said she was designing the master bath and i could design the kitchen. No problem. Big commercial stove with bakers oven and griddle. Two double sinks and lots of counter space........hold it she just ask if i wanted something from Dairy Queen.......It's two miles away. I'll pass. Told her this morning i might be going over and see Leanna saturday and ask if she'd like to go along. Couldn't , she's busy meeting the sattilite man so i will have my own TV to watch. Oh well....lifes tough but someone has to shoulder the load and move on. Don't be jealous guys, just keep looking. One of her sisters lives here and manages the heart care services department and the other lives in Eaton, Colorado before you ask.

I'll guess I'll just stick to the 57 model I've had for 29 years. It took me this long to get her trained. Don't think I could start over.

Interested - can you post some pics of the rear end and the head lights?

I don't get it but... here ya go dan.....have fun

dana.jpg

5081127.jpg

Wow..and i the ONLY one here with a great marriage??...

Nope. My 1970 model is fantastic, looks better at 38 than she did at 28 and I wouldn't trade her for the world, even if she would put a stop to me buying a car at this time (I would agree, far from sensible right now).

Hey my '83 model bought her own dart! whats not to like o and some nice tail lights and headlights. Come to think of it '83 was a great year with long 1/4s and a nice green house area.

...that I read this posting yesterday, and wouldn't ya know? My wife ('72 model) and I had a nasty little exchange that left me thinking that the BIG "D" would be the right course of action. What's really funny is that my wife lost her wedding band right after Thanksgiving, and I managed to flush mine down the toilet (accidentally!) not a week after. Sometimes the signs are unmistakable :sad7:.

I was reading this post as my wife was telling me of a friend who had lost a couple of friends to illness. All of a sudden I burst out laughing. She thinks I am so cruel. You guys are killin me

what about that fella in Oregon his gal was washed away by a rogue wave just as he was popping the question -talk about your acts of god eh , lucky bastard

I leased a '57, '66, and a '65. Wasn't happy with any of them. Now I'm leasing a '77. Much better so far. I'm not the buying type I guess. I did have the option to buy once the lease was over but I never did take them up on it. All three had serious wiring problems. They would sputter when trying to diagnose a serious problem then begin to overheat in a bad way. Not to mention the error codes they were constantly uttering. I kept trying to read the codes but they would change so fast I couldn't get a read on 'em or just come up: "nothing". What was I to do? :-D

No thanks, after being through a few girlfriends and one wife and a few houses and a ton of money, I am just going to go out every few years and find a woman I hate and buy her a house no more weddings.

I just got back from jeweler's yesterday,her b'day and Christmas coming up.She's a 76 model built in 57 and I can't figure way she hasn't thrown by cranky butt out years ago.:cheers:

I just got back from jeweler's yesterday,her b'day and Christmas coming up.She's a 76 model built in 57 and I can't figure way she hasn't thrown by cranky butt out years ago.:cheers:
cause you buy her jewelry? by cracky

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back