1978 Aspen SE Wagon - 35k miles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I fly in will i be able to drive it home to pittsburgh? Any other hidden issues?

Get in line..... :-D

Yeah, she's a sweetie. I sent a PM this morning asking the same thing as far as being road worthy. Another member posted that he looked at it and it's everything that it's advertised to be. It's been green-lighted by my financial manager (Wife...) and I have my Sister driving up from Florida in July to visit. I figure she can detour and throw her Husband behind the wheel and deliver it for me. 8)

I really like that wagon.
:toothy10:

Sorry guys, I've been sitting next to a large cooler of beer down by the river all weekend with no internet access.

I dont know of any reason the car can't be driven a long distance other than the wipers being inop. The longest I've ever driven it was around 300 miles in one weekend.

PM's replied

FYI
I posted Bob's 4x4 dodge truck here w/phone number..it sold in 3 days from calls. the listing was removed by mods because I did not read about posting phone numbers was a no.no. but someone had writen the number down and bought the truck.
Im old school.

FYI
I posted Bob's 4x4 dodge truck here w/phone number..it sold in 3 days from calls. the listing was removed by mods because I did not read about posting phone numbers was a no.no. but someone had writen the number down and bought the truck.
Im old school.

I'm with you on that. However I have heard that these 'bots' that troll the web can pick up on a phone number. Next thing you know you're getting who knows what kind of calls.

I'm with you on that. However I have heard that these 'bots' that troll the web can pick up on a phone number. Next thing you know you're getting who knows what kind of calls.

Ive had some craigslist bots calls. funny **** like " sana clause septic service" recording when I call back..
get a trac phone, just take messages..pay as u go.
on ur advert .. post that it is a trac phone/leave message.

UPDATE: the car is still available. If it has not sold by the Chrysler event in Carlisle, PA. July 9-11. it will be in the Car Corral

Guys, this is a nice car! I looked it over for a member in NC and it's everything as advertised and a sweet running car as well (and has only 35000 miles on the clock - and verified by the title!). I would have bought it myself except we had just bought a 2010 Ram 3 days before looking the wagon over plus I was looking at it for another member. Other than the wiper pivot issue, everything works right down to the power door locks! I'd say it should have no problems on even a cross country trip!

i will trade you a hd plasma cutter for it that sells for 3295.00 been used three times it will cut up to 3/4 steel will cut car sheet metal as fast as you move it just dont need thought i would ask pm me thanks

i will trade you a hd plasma cutter for it that sells for 3295.00 been used three times it will cut up to 3/4 steel will cut car sheet metal as fast as you move it just dont need thought i would ask pm me thanks

you've made that offer before, still not interested.

"there is only one thing that I would consider. A small Chrysler product economy car. Full or partial trades will be considered. No projects, no junk." (repost from earlier in this thread)

The car will be in the outdoor "Car Corral" in space CA18 for the Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 9-11. It should be on the grounds by thursday pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back