1978 Chrysler Cordoba

-
Thanks bud! If you have pictures pertaining to the subject at hand, feel free to share! Iso conversion for example. Pics of that would be awesome

I lost everything but a mere few months ago. I suggest going to Moparstyle.com for there lost B body section and inquire there. Old Hippie can help big time with this.

Beware of "Magnumguy", he is not right in the head.

Otherwise, there a really good group of guys over there.
Click this---> http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/forgotten-b-bodies-1975-1979/

Its all good JW. If its parts, I never turn them down. I found out that the test drive wasn't brutal enough. I also found out that the rear end is shisfted to the right about 2/3 of an inch.... :(

Sorry, its not parts:-\" Its not even for you persay.....confused yet?

Well, I get to put a tranny in the Doba. I've all but lost 2nd gear. I changed the fluid and filter yesterday with no results.

Just found this thread. Your car is the exact same as mine was, in every way. Of all the cars I've had, I enjoyed tooling around in it the most. It just had a nice feel, along with comfort. I felt like a million bucks when I drove her. Good luck with your resto :thumblef:

Well, you got lotsa room to work around the trans tunnel. It's a big car, not like an early A body. It won't be bad.

It has to be easier than my S-10 was! I had to cut the exhaust to get the tranny out of it!

dang. i those days when you begin to lose hope. priced the rebuild of the 904 im getting from Cliff. Hi-Tech trannys willl build it and install the shift kit for about $500. Then i got to thinking "is the car really worth doing this?" I'm gonna go ahead and take my chances though.

-
Back