2018 Dodge Demon Power - 1,023 HP?!

-
Kinda laughed when the guy said ****, effing and damn in a car revealing. Upset it doesn't look like the old demons, even madder that I can't buy the engine only and ecu. But wow. Even when they launched it in the reveal the front was up In the air. That's down right mean. No production numbers released so hopefully they'll make enough of these to go around. I'm betting 60-70k maybe to be able to roast some of these super cars down the 1/4 mile. Imagine the look on a Ferrari/Porsche/Lamborghini owners face when they get owned down the strip. Dodge has answered with a huge number in the Hellcat. And they upped It with the Demon. Wonder what's next..... maybe the Super B will make a come back or even...... the 'Cuda????
Too fast for NHRA, add a roll cage package for a dollar and I'm in!!!

A car powered like that should have a roll cage built into it!

Last edited:
No production numbers released so hopefully they'll make enough of these to go around.

the hot rod magazine article mentioned 3000 for the US, 300 for Canada

A car power d like that should have a roll cage built into it!

thats why the NHRA wont let it run...pretty big slip up for a "purpose build production car"

at first i wasnt to sure about this new demon, but i must say, it is the coolest viper dodge ever build

OOPS!
FB_IMG_1492002350414.jpg

Here's what they should've played at the end of the unveil. Would've been a heck of a lot more fitting and wouldn't have SUCKED!!

Imagine the memo's flying around at the various insurance companies in the country...Special risk update... all Demons with a male driver are a gazillion dollars for a 6 month policy.

the hot rod magazine article mentioned 3000 for the US, 300 for Canada

thats why the NHRA wont let it run...pretty big slip up for a "purpose build production car"

at first i wasnt to sure about this new demon, but i must say, it is the coolest viper dodge ever build

Not too sure Haggerty would insure it if it came with a cage.

I used to know a person that bought a '71 Demon 340 brand new. It had auto and 3.91's. They said it ran 14.20's out of the box. When I met them in the 80's, they had added a converter and headers and it was running 13.60's.

Not too sure Haggerty would insure it if it came with a cage.
a chevy friend of mine said the nhra thing was propaganda, according to the nhra. I wonder. falsehood or fact. u guys know the nhra and nascar orginizations are what killed the 426 way back then.

The could have easily duplicated the Dodge Demon taillight panel for not much money. THAT would have been cool.

-
Back