[FOR SALE] 20x40 inground pool

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn that sounds like a lot of work. Maybe I should consider paying the $1,000,000.00.

lol, Dave. It ain't so easy buying a Kubota! Dang, I like the bx25d for the $$$, but want the extra lift / breakout of the b2650, and I am having trouble justifying the $$ for the B for what?? maybe 20 hours a year??

Maybe I shoulda gone swimmin '!!

Hell, I didn't think it ever warmed up enough up there to USE a pool. Why don't you rent the thing out a weekend at a time?

Doesn't someone need some "floral" pattern for their mod top? Liners real nice,,

I'd like to see that "FLORAL" pattern, please.........mines all original.....but ya never know when ya might need some..LOL..:supz:

Attachments

• MOD shoot.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 271
  • MOD shoot 16.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 282
Around here if you put up a sign for free scrap metal, I bet it would be gone quickly!!!!

I'll arrange removal for free for any perspective takers , you just need to sign a waiver , my buddy sometimes gets a little carried away with the dynamite , lifted a house he was supposed to collapse one time but swears he's got it figured out now .
PS as a side note if you want to try yourself I've been told you can now buy dynamite with just your PAL .

winter water included!!!

Disclaimer: I am not representing this as anything like an "m" code nor am I commenting on anything like an "m" code as in a previous thread.

I CERTAINLY HOPE THE MOD THAT BLOCKED ME BLOCKED ALL OTHERS THAT MADE A COMMENT!
OH, AND DID I SAY I STAND BY MY COMMENTS!
yes, thx to blewbyu, an unknown # of fabo members saved their time and asses by not wasting their time as blewbyu did. A comment in a thread about a car that is not what it is, being sold as?? well,,,,,,,,,,,,,

moparts wannab's

Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back