25 years together

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well guys I hope you all have a wonderfull mate like I have.Cindy and I have been together 30 years now,and May the 10 we are now married 25 years.I am takeing her out for dinner tonight and off to a hotel for The night:-D I know she is ok with the fact that I planed on haveing the Dart ready for this special day but it did not happen,she is the greatest.So give your gale a hug tonight and tell her how special she is to you.Now time to PARTY.

Congrats! We've got 21 years together and 17 years married, and we are only 38 years old. :) There is nothing like a relationship with a long history, I love it.

Good call Snake. I see too many people that would like to have what you and i have. You never know what you have till it's gone....then it's too late. Congratulations
Small Block

Congratulations It is hard to find couples staying together for a length of time.I respect all that that have time in.I have been married for 27 years and we been to gather 37 years.She was 14 and I was 15 when we met and still giong.This is the dart I had when we met 68 340 gts. Mark

Congrats it will be 23 for me in June. I love her more now than when I married her :)

I'm in for 37 with mine,, I have absolutely no idea why she's put up with me that long but I'll take every day !!

Congrats Don that is quite an achievement and dare I say a testament to her!! Hope you took her to a nice hotel and you get your moneys worth!!:toothy10:
Me and Lori have only been together for 2 years, but go way back to high school...she's an awesome girl and plan on being with her until she smartens up and leaves me!!

Rock on man. It will be 14 in November for us. 15 total. And she is putting off paying bills to buy a 440 for my Duster. Who WOULDN'T hang on to this woman? Sorry boys, shes taken.

Congrats Snake. Its great to hear about a long lasting partnership in this day and age, almost an anomaly these days. What's been your secret?
My wife and I have been married 23 years now, two great kids. Our lives and interests have changed over the years, and we just keep re-adapting to each other.

The wife and I been married 21 years although we met 37 years ago. I can't imagine my life without her!

We have been joined at the hip for 20+ years, 24/7, I could not imagine being without my soulmate Cricket

I'm in for 37 with mine,, I have absolutely no idea why she's put up with me that long but I'll take every day !!

There are a few of us then!

CONGRATULATIONS...:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Took the words...........

The wife and I been married 21 years although we met 37 years ago. I can't imagine my life without her!

Where did I hear that? soooooo true.

Happy Mum's day baby.

LCjeff

I like that you mentioned the 30 years together as well as the 25th married. My wife and I will have been married 26 next month but also have 30 years together, the 30 years together is more important to me. I always tell everyone the extra 4 has to count towards time served, my wife agrees and now also uses the 30 years as the benchmark :-D It's all in humour though, so don't get the wrong idea, she's the best :-D

congratulation-message.jpg

She's a keeper all right!Hope you guys have a memorable night.8)

congratulation-message.jpg

Congrats Snake and Cindy! That's a milestone to be proud of. Same goes out to all the rest of you who chimed in ... it's great to see in this day and age.

Congards, I just passed my 21st married.

-
Back