273, any value or scrap?

-

73Dart340Sport

73dart340
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a completely disassembled 273 in my garage. All parts are cataloged and labeled. This is not a HP engine. Does it have any value, or should it go to the junkyard or engine exchange?

Does it have the adjustable valvetrain? I believe the crank is forged also. They are always worth somthing. Just depends on when and whom? I sold the adjustable valvetrain from my 64 273 a while ago for a $100. It helped pay for other stuff.

They all have value, but it can be hard to find buyers for certain things. I err on the side of being a packrat.

I am too. I have a large collection of servicable mopar crap. I am not so much interested in getting anything for my 273, I just hate to see something historical go to the dump. My wife does not buy into that argument!

P1010035.JPG

If you really have to get rid of your 273, you can box it up and ship it to me at my cost. I had a wife who felt like that about all the boxes my 1947 Knuckle came in. Still have the Knuckle and it's worth more than the alimony I had to pay. The wife I have now finds stuff for me if I can't find it. Maybe that's why we've been together 20 years now. :love3:

-
Back