• Thread starter Deleted member 38666
  • Start date
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38666

Contact seller
Hello members. I am continuing to gather the parts needed on my 65 Dodge Dart Charger clone project. Would anyone have the OEM exhaust resonator for this project? Let me know what you have with a price via a PM at Old Dart 66. I am open to trades as I have various Early A parts available. Thank you. Old Dart 66.

i believe Accurate Exhaust out of Oregon have re-pops if that's an option you would consider
Thank you for the information. I will look them up. Waldron's used to sell the entire system with the Y-pipe, muffler, exhaust pipe, and their tail pipe, and they still do....for a reasonable price less the resonator. Thanks for the response. Old Dart 66

i believe Accurate Exhaust out of Oregon have re-pops if that's an option you would consider
Hey IR3333, I checked out Accurate, and they sell the resonator new for less than $350.00. Been looking for some time, and that is the least I've seen them for. I will be in touch with them. Thank you. Old Dart 66

no doubt about it...this is a good site and i have got help many times.
Glad i could help.

Hello members. I am continuing to gather the parts needed on my 65 Dodge Dart Charger clone project. Would anyone have the OEM exhaust resonator for this project? Let me know what you have with a price via a PM at Old Dart 66. I am open to trades as I have various Early A parts available. Thank you. Old Dart 66.
Bump

I purchased mine from Dales Cuda Shop. Was 225 new and looks great.

I purchased mine from Dales Cuda Shop. Was 225 new and looks great.

Hey Tadams, Now, that I can live with. What I've been finding are used for $275 or more, and new for $335 or greater. Thanks. Old Dart 66

Hey Tadams, Now, that I can live with. What I've been finding are used for $275 or more, and new for $335 or greater. Thanks. Old Dart 66
Do a search for dales. Very good quality. I'm out of town or I would shoot you a photo. Be home monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back