3 FISH LIMIT AL's BUDGET BUILD

-
I went ahead and installed the rear spoiler I got off EBAY to kinda match the front chin spoilers . It looked good ( I think, ( and thats all that really matters :usflag:)
I will have to post the pics off my phone in a bit. I'll have to figure up the hit to the budget after the buy and sellathon I had in the last couple days.

I don't know how much you can see in the pics but here they are.
20191213_130344.jpg
20191213_130312.jpg
20191213_130259.jpg

It's curved a little more so than the rear of the car. It pulled down nice and flat to the deck lid, perfect width. Had to drill 6 1/4" holes to mount it.
Takes time doing it right.
Sounds like time for a beer and sitting back and just looking at it. That's what I do after a good day of making things fit.

Have you been keeping a spread sheet on your expenditures vs parts sales to finance this thing. I would love to see the final cost vs finished product.

Agreed Fred, That's my favorite part, is admiring my work, and celebrating with a cold one when things go right. That is one fine 67 notch-back, Rat Rod Al, I am partial to those, as my first Mopar was a 1969 notch-back barracuda. Which I meet meet my Beautiful wife in. back in 1979. Gave her, and her friend a ride home after a high school party.
Still have the car ? Wife? LOL

looks good Al there was a 68 notch that was raced here locally late 70s under the name WHITE/ SHIPE/ WEAVER only notch I ever saw in this area painted white deadly consistent high for today was 36 degrees low of 15 degrees

looks good Al there was a 68 notch that was raced here locally late 70s under the name WHITE/ SHIPE/ WEAVER only notch I ever saw in this area painted white deadly consistent high for today was 36 degrees low of 15 degrees
Thanks Kenny. It was pretty chilly here today . I had to put jeans on and a jacket.

-
Back