3 FISH LIMIT AL's BUDGET BUILD

-
Engine sounds good. tranny and rearend quite. I need to adjust the shifter. Shifts smoothly thru the 4 gears. Try to go in Reverse and it gets all F ed up

Heres a couple pics of the interior. Needs more help :rolleyes:
20191225_190302.jpg
20191225_190314.jpg
20191225_190327.jpg

Can't believe the old alternator and regulator work. Look like hell have to get some purdy ones, but these will do for now. The new Champion radiator looks and fit great. 3row core . Was only $214 shipped. Happy with that.
20191225_190407.jpg

20191225_190428.jpg

Last edited:
Luckily the project had most the parts with it. This was my own engine I had before. And a lot of free time.

My new Chineseium distributor came today. After reading the instructions I had to order a new coil for it. I just got one from a member here a while back. :BangHead: wrong type won't work .

My new Chineseium distributor came today. After reading the instructions I had to order a new coil for it. I just got one from a member here a while back. :BangHead: wrong type won't work .
Always something to deal with sorry AL. Been slamming my head on the wall as well. lol

I was just over reading your wire harness thread. Man I am glad I didn't have to replace mine. good luck on that deal.
Never ending I think but you know.
Yours is looking great and would really someday like to see it.

I'm still having issue's with the clutch and trans acting up. I think I need a new throw out bearing and maybe a longer clutch fork rod to get more disengagement.. Meaning I'll have to pull the tranny out again. I think I might call Brewers Performance first. After the first of the year.

Never ending I think but you know.
Yours is looking great and would really someday like to see it.
The wife and I are planning a south west road trip next year some time, not sure if we'll get that far north, but if we do I will look you up and have a couple beers.

The wife and I are planning a south west road trip next year some time, not sure if we'll get that far north, but if we do I will look you up and have a couple beers.
And a place to stay and a real North Dakota steak.

What part of N D are you ?
Bisbee all the way to the top center state on hwy 66.
If you get someplace near North Dakota will drop down and meet up with you.
A bunch of us FABO guys go to Minneapolis for Mopars in the park in May.

That looks great, Al! Is this the stance you're going for? It's cool!
Well it was till I about drug the header pipes off on that test drive. Had to crank the T bars up. Hey Rob, while I have your attention here, I just got one of those Chinese Distributors
p.jpg
and it says to use a coil with resistance of 0.5 - 1.0 .

This will not work with it?
s-l200.jpg

Bisbee all the way to the top center state on hwy 66.
If you get someplace near North Dakota will drop down and meet up with you.
A bunch of us FABO guys go to Minneapolis for Mopars in the park in May.
Fred I just looked up bisbee and it said Population is 127 people . Is that correct?

-
Back