340 crossram wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what you want. They sell for about $2,000 used. Good luck on your search. I am looking too.

Edelbrock STR-12

Attachments

• STR-12-1.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 691
I have been thinking of maybe throwing mine on Ebay as I could use the money for other parts but I'm having a hard time convincing myself that I should part with it. If I decide to let it go, I will let you guys know. :dontknow:

Attachments

• MVC-067S.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 668
Hey 69GT
Could you post a pic of the carb linkage?
This is mine and no I won't sell it unless a really crazy offer came to hand.

Attachments

• 000_2407.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 630
  • 000_2408.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 621
well sense i started this post about wanting one if it comes up for sale let me know
wasint trying to be jerk just the fact that if i post some thing wanted and every one else buys it ill never get any thing

This is what you want. They sell for about $2,000 used. Good luck on your search. I am looking too.

Edelbrock STR-12

1968FormulaS340
That's the manifold that i used to own.
You saved the picture in your files all these years from when i put it up for sale.
I knew that picture looked familiar.

1968FormulaS340
That's the manifold that i used to own.
You saved the picture in your files all these years from when i put it up for sale.
I knew that picture looked familiar.

Actually I searched on Google for the intake and that pic is one of the ones that came up.

Your old intake has been immortalized on the internet.

well sense i started this post about wanting one if it comes up for sale let me know
wasint trying to be jerk just the fact that if i post some thing wanted and every one else buys it ill never get any thing

chubsgts
I wish you all the luck on your search as mine took almost 3 years to find and be able to afford it.
Doug

well like i said almost 3000 for injection so fig ill do it in tru fashion for the car just go with nasty cross ram set up for wow factor

We should call ole edd n tell him to make them again! I bet they will sell alot of them.

We should call ole edd n tell him to make them again! I bet they will sell alot of them.

This has been brought up over and over again. Edelbrock doesn't feel like there is enough demand. I think someone said that if they got prepaid orders for 20 or more of them, they'd consider it.

You all want a str12 crossram intake?One has just been posted for sale over on Moparts in the engines for sale(small block)section:clock:
Pull up your big boy pants and dig into your wallet:-D
Not mine,but you owe me for this one because if someone doesn't buy it by Monday night?I might:snakeman:

You all want a str12 crossram intake?One has just been posted for sale over on Moparts in the engines for sale(small block)section:clock:
Pull up your big boy pants and dig into your wallet:-D
Not mine,but you owe me for this one because if someone doesn't buy it by Monday night?I might:snakeman:

Here's his ad so that you don't have to go searchin...

"For Sale a small block cross ram intake manifold. The intake has no stripped threads or cracks. Looking to get $1850 or best offer. I'm willing to split the PayPal fees if you choose to use PayPal. I can send pictures just pm me or email me at [email protected]. "

Wish I could afford it. The WOW factor on those manifolds is through the roof!!!

Man I bad as I want that manifold, just can't afford that right now. Trying to talk myself out of sending him an email.....it is getting harder.

everyone wants one, but they don't sell all that fast, $1800 to over 2K is a lot for a poor performing manifold on the street. LOL

That looks like a bargain to me. The AMC ones start out at $2500 used (and sell quickly). :blackeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back