3G hemi into 1G Barracuda

-

NewToMopar

Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on putting a 3G hemi into a 65 Barracuda. I have a chance to get a 2007 5.7 hemi with electronics for $500 and would like to know how much work it would be to put in my fish.

Gary

its the same amount of work as just about any engine swap to bolt it in. the electronics and fuel system can get expensive.

its the same amount of work as just about any engine swap to bolt it in. the electronics and fuel system can get expensive.

I thought you need special conversion oil pan, pickup, conversion mounts and TTI headers. And thats with the wider 2G A-bodies. I thought staying with the stock front end is very tight with the 2G A-bodies. I would think it is even tougher with the 1G A-body.

I'd talk to Bill Reily at AterKtion about a complete front end.

I thought you need special conversion oil pan, pickup, conversion mounts and TTI headers. And thats with the wider 2G A-bodies. I thought staying with the stock front end is very tight with the 2G A-bodies. I would think it is even tougher with the 1G A-body.

I'd talk to Bill Reily at AterKtion about a complete front end.

know how much work it would be to put in my fish.

work wise its pretty much the same as a slant to 8 swap except for the electronics. money wise it will cost more.

-
Back