4 Link parts source?

-

AnotherA

Reaction score
I'm going to build my own 4 link and wondering who to go through for the tubing, ends, brackets, etc...

Was looking at Chris Alston Chassisworks until i talked to him at a car show and he tried to tell me i need to replace my frame in order to have a properly setup 4 link. He lost my business with his attempt at selling me a replacement frame so i could just put in one of his kits.

The guys at Ride Tech were friendly and up front. They don't have anything for an A body but could and would sell me any of the parts I need.

I wonder if the Ride Tech universal kit would work. Probably the wrong length arms. Would have to throw away or cut the lower frame mounts.

http://www.ridetech.com/store/suspe...-triangulated-bare-no-shocks-and-springs.html
tri1000.jpg

Who else does 4 link suspensions that I can buy parts from?
I know Reilly MotorSports has the Street linx, do they sell individual parts?

I saw that 4 link build that Mad Dart did. I didn't see where he got the parts from though.
Could have missed it i guess, wouldn't be the first time.

I saw that 4 link build that Mad Dart did. I didn't see where he got the parts from though.
Could have missed it i guess, wouldn't be the first time.

I would shoot Louis a pm. I think that other people have asked him for a parts list already.

-
Back