-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKEY

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
53 Dodge Meadowbrook wagon 2 door. All orignal .All glass is factory tint & mint condition.Every thing works,No rusted out panels. Has very lite surface rust on the hood & top of the fenders. New brakes, New gas tank, New ex system.42000 ORIGNAL MILES. Drive it home I don't care where you live. Good title. Good tires. All body panels are straight. Stock 6 cyl & 3 speed stick trans no over drive. Mo Par listing here for Mo Par lovers only. $6800.00 FRIM. Car is in West Central Fl. Thanks Smokey

Really cool and in great shape! Good luck with the sale. tmm

Oh boy do I want that. A quick paint and we could use it to drive our St. Bernard around in style. I will be in Tallahassee and Panama City the weekend of March 9th, 10th. I am trying to convince my wife that it would make sense for me to skip the flight and drive it home to Michigan.....what an adventure that would be.

cool car, I grew up driving a 53 Meadowbrook 4 dr sedan. Use the clutch to put it in gear then let off a little for it to shift on its own. We also had a 53 pickup. Good luck with a rare car indeed,Joe

Very cool ol car! Never seen one before, so would ya mind posting more pics?? Doesnt hurt to look right?? Engine pics?? GLWS

They make cool street rods.

Attachments

• 1953dodgemeadowbrookwagonsr0309.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4,256
I would really like a picture looking into the interior from the back. Are all the floors completely solid? Are the bottom of the doors and rocker panels completely rust free? Thanks.....more pics may help me convince my wife we need this. Her first reaction was that is a lot of money to put out there for something we haven't seen.

Oh boy do I want that. A quick paint and we could use it to drive our St. Bernard around in style. I will be in Tallahassee and Panama City the weekend of March 9th, 10th. I am trying to convince my wife that it would make sense for me to skip the flight and drive it home to Michigan.....what an adventure that would be.

She will get you home. If you keep it under 90 mph. SMOKEY.

I'm no expert but I believe the wheel bolt pattern on these is 5 x 4 1/2 like all late Mopars. It would be easy to bolt a set of shiny wheels on this baby and go crusin'. tmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back