572 Hemi / Is it Worth it?

-
Troy.
Saw your car at the Fling. All I can say is WoW !!!!!
Truly amazing car. Well done !

I'll have to say it is worth it, I just got my Hemi Dart finished a couple weeks ago and it is Frickin Kickass. I have owned A, B Bodies, Big Blocks and Small Blocks and none of them compare to my Hemi Dart. There is no other car in the world I would rather have. My build thread is over at Biglockdart.com. You will not be disappointed.

altered A-body....

I snuck over to that other thread and checked out your car.....no dissapointments....

I'm still gettin the bugs out of mine too.....but it ought to be a pretty good driver by spring.......maybe we can get together and....bustem off???

just for fun..of course

Mopar to ya'
Denny

altered A-body....

I snuck over to that other thread and checked out your car.....no dissapointments....

I'm still gettin the bugs out of mine too.....but it ought to be a pretty good driver by spring.......maybe we can get together and....bustem off???

just for fun..of course

Mopar to ya'
Denny

That sounds great to me, hoping by this weekend to have most of the bugs out of mine.

HEMI, four letters that when put in that order make chevies and fords quiver in fear, and the hemi is worth it.....i
I got four more letters, HEMP. because that is what youll need to start farming in order to pay for all that HP, that'll never get to the ground in that chassis. Poking a little fun at your handle, but not the price of a hemi and its supporting cast.

-
Back