64 Dart Performance Parts Search Help

-

fastcorgigarage

Reaction score
I have a 64 Dodge Dart 270 2 door with a/6 and push button trans. I'm needing help finding sites with after market body parts, engine performance/dress up parts, and trans performance parts. If you know of any sites or if you have any parts let me know.

I have a 64 Dodge Dart 270 2 door with a/6 and push button trans. I'm needing help finding sites with after market body parts, engine performance/dress up parts, and trans performance parts. If you know of any sites or if you have any parts let me know.
A good resource for used, and limited production new parts is www.slantsix.org. There are often "group buys" going on over there, either make available parts that are not available as one of's, or give a good price break. One of the lastest group buys was an adapter, from Wilcap, to use a GM 200-R4 trans with a slant six. There have been group buys for Offie parts (valve covers, manifolds, etc). I have arranged several group buys, myself (Cloyes double roller timing set, Copper head gaskets, A/C compressor mounts).
We get together and work with manufactures to bring new parts to market. (K-1 connecting rods, Wiseco pistons, special cam grinds from a couple of different companies. This is a thread dicussing possible new products. http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50982

A good resource for used, and limited production new parts is www.slantsix.org. There are often "group buys" going on over there, either make available parts that are not available as one of's, or give a good price break. One of the lastest group buys was an adapter, from Wilcap, to use a GM 200-R4 trans with a slant six. There have been group buys for Offie parts (valve covers, manifolds, etc). I have arranged several group buys, myself (Cloyes double roller timing set, Copper head gaskets, A/C compressor mounts).
We get together and work with manufactures to bring new parts to market. (K-1 connecting rods, Wiseco pistons, special cam grinds from a couple of different companies. This is a thread dicussing possible new products. http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50982

I didn't see any performance parts in the for sale area. I did read the post about the buy out and I saw some parts there I'd want if they was ever made, especially the DOHC 24 Valve head set up!

I didn't see any performance parts in the for sale area. I did read the post about the buy out and I saw some parts there I'd want if they was ever made, especially the DOHC 24 Valve head set up!

If there are some specific parts you would want, put a post in the wanted to buy section. Also use the search function. As for that head, I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. It could be done, but the majority of slanters are "frugal", and the price of such a head, would be out of reach except for a very, very few, not even counting develoment costs.

If there are some specific parts you would want, put a post in the wanted to buy section. Also use the search function. As for that head, I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you. It could be done, but the majority of slanters are "frugal", and the price of such a head, would be out of reach except for a very, very few, not even counting develoment costs.

I've tried to sign up several times and it keeps telling me I need a VIP code, then it offers to show me one then rejects it.

I'm still looking for leads on slant 6 performance parts. I'm trying to locate performance pistons for a bored. 40 over block, dual exhaust set up, aluminum 4 barrel intake, over sized valves, and anything else to pump more power out of my 64 /6.

-
Back