66 Dart GT HT Whatsitgonnabe?

-
Seems like the Swedish Post organisation needs some lean implememtation to be done. Why the heck did they send it back! Don's shipment ended up in Denmark from Sweden!! WTF!!!!

Let's hope that the boxes I'm sending to Anders doesn't end up in Denmark either :wack: :banghead:

I am sure if your post office system in sweden is a government operstion like it is here. Not to get political but thats what we get when we have the gubment running these things LOL.

The Post Office in the Netherlands is privately run and they have the same problems my son said. And if they go on strike, well, no mail

Seems like the Swedish Post organisation needs some lean implememtation to be done. Why the heck did they send it back! Don's shipment ended up in Denmark from Sweden!! WTF!!!!

They somehow sorted it incorrectly and it ended up there again. The tracking info said available for pickup. :D

I called and it's on its way here.

The Post Office in the Netherlands is privately run and they have the same problems my son said. And if they go on strike, well, no mail

It's funny how a 350 year old organisation can forget how to do the only thing they ever did.

As a matter of fact, what is now Postnord is a merger between the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish postal services, if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it's been sold, though. I think it's jointly owned by the three states. But I could be all wrong here. Their web site is down so I can't check! :D

Hi Anders,

With stereotypes being what they are, I am sure being that i reside in Texas, people even in some parts of the U.S. think we all wear 10 gallon hats, carry six shooters, ride horses everywhere, and everybody has an oil well in their yard. LOL.

But i gotta ask you jokingly, in Sweden are all the women tall blue eyed buxom blondes with exotic names like Heidi or Inga ? If so Sweden sounds like Heaven to me.

Matt

Ha ha! Well, I believe Swedish women are generally taller than in most countries and blue eyes and blondish hair are common. But no, not all women look like that. :D

A friend of mine spent some time in his youth in Iceland processing fish. He came home and swore that there is no place on earth with more beautiful women than Iceland. I've never been there but I think he might be correct, even though Sweden is lovely in the spring and Norway is by no means far behind.

Haha, well Sweden it is. I need to visit in spring. BTW i dont have an oil well, or a horse, or a ten gallon hat. However i do wear boots for work "Justin Ropers" , and carry a legally concealed firearm.

Had a funny one time i got stopped by a Texas state trooper for going 5 mph over the speed limit. I showed him my licence, registration, and my carry permit as is required by state law. He asks me if i have my weapon on me. I reply yes officer. He asks me if its loaded. I reply yes officer, its useless without bullets. He laughed, said i guess your right about that. Then he gave me my identification and vehicle papers back, and said have a nice day, keep your speed down. I replied, yessir thank you.

Matt

Well, you won't be needing your gun when you come visit us in spring. Maybe some liniment for your neck. Even us locals tend to sprain it in april-may. :D

Correction on Postnord. From their site:

"PostNord AB was established in 2009 through the merger of Post Danmark A/S and Posten AB. The parent company, PostNord AB, is a Swedish public limited company with headquarters in Solna, Sweden. PostNord is owned 40% by the Danish State and 60% by the Swedish State. Voting rights are shared 50/50 between the owners."

So no Norway in the mix. And the Swedish Postal Service was founded in the 1620:s.

And still they can't tell where my package is. :angryfir: But at least they've started a "case". Called them a few minutes ago.

Well, you won't be needing your gun when you come visit us in spring. Maybe some liniment for your neck. Even us locals tend to sprain it in april-may. :D

I usually refrain from posting anything to do with blonde buxom beauties. Teresa sometimes sees my internet activity and I don't have a death wish. That having been said, I have to wonder if all those springtime sprained necks are caused by rubber necking all them gals.

There really is a Swedish bikini team, right??? Tell me it's so.

View attachment 1457383063_swedish_women_43863296855-43863400762_xlarge.jpg

Yup. But during winter you can hardly tell them from regular people. Hence the sprained spring time necks.

Today has been a bad day so far. I'm not feeling well at all and I've been passed out on the couch for a few hours. My wife works the evening shift at the hospital so I'm alone with the kids tonight. She saw what state I was in before she left and managed to get her sister to feed our kids too (she lives three houses up the street). I picked up a pizza and will probably pass out again.

God I hate this.

Ha ha! Well, I believe Swedish women are generally taller than in most countries and blue eyes and blondish hair are common. But no, not all women look like that. :D

A friend of mine spent some time in his youth in Iceland processing fish. He came home and swore that there is no place on earth with more beautiful women than Iceland. I've never been there but I think he might be correct, even though Sweden is lovely in the spring and Norway is by no means far behind.

Agree with that, Icelandic women are the most beautiful. Have Icelandic horses and are often on Iceland so I've seen a lot. No doubt, they are the most beautiful.

Agree with that, Icelandic women are the most beautiful. Have Icelandic horses and are often on Iceland so I've seen a lot. No doubt, they are the most beautiful.

Hmmm next time over to Europe might have to do a stopover in Iceland and check it out - discretely of course - since my wife will be going!

Until I see for myself, all I can say is the gals in Darwin Australia would give them a run for their money!

Anders! I have some strange news today. I picked up your shipment today at the postoffice!!!!! I have resent it to you. I cannot understand why it was sjipped back. Anyway now it 's on it's way back to you.

Anders! I have some strange news today. I picked up your shipment today at the postoffice!!!!! I have resent it to you. I cannot understand why it was sjipped back. Anyway now it 's on it's way back to you.

The (add your countries name) Post Office has struck again!

Ha ha! No wonder they couldn't find it in their system when I called! :D:D:D You didn't have to pay again, did you? I'll try to get you a full refund for the shipping.

:wack::banghead:

Last night I passed out soon after putting the little one to bed at 7:30, much as I expected. Tried to watch Matrix (for the 25:th time) but passed out before Neo learned Kung Fu.

Well, This morning I got up at 7:30 'cause my daughter decided it was time. Then I fell asleep on the couch until 11.

Felt better after that and actually got some work done on the car. Cleaned the bolts and threads on the exhaust manifold bolts holes on the passenger side, bolted it on and connected the battery ground to the head. Did minor modifications to the electrical system and finished by cranking the engine using the ignition switch, checking for spark. It works!

Tomorrow I'm thinking I might pay Djakken a visit and then clear the threads on the drivers side and mount that manifold too. Then I'll add a little bit of exhaust tube and the mufflers. Then I'll be completely ready to fire the thing up as soon as the pulley from Ulf arrives.

Now, dinner, a glass ow wine and probably pass out again.

I decided to secure the battery a little. Don't want it to slip and short itself on the valve cover ...

Attachments

• 2015-10-10 16.56.48.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 202
  • 2015-10-10 16.57.05.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 204
  • 2015-10-10 17.23.56.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 181
Btw, these little things came with the exhaust manifold gaskets. Do they have a purpose?

Attachments

• 2015-10-10 16.57.28.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 196
Hm. Where might that be. I can't remember seeing any holes other than the obvious ones.

edit: But of course, my manifolds are the stock 273 ones. No smog in sight. :D

-
Back