6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pair of 67 Dart fenders from a dry desert Arizona car.

$300 for the pass side + shipping

$275 for the driver side + shipping

I'd be willing to ship these, if I can get some coaching on packaging them correctly. I have never shipped anything this large before. It seems like Greyhound Bus would be the least expensive, but I'm open to other suggestions.

I'll post some pics in a bit, if there seems to be any interest.

Located in Phoenix, AZ :sunny:

Here's a few pics of the passenger fender :thumrigh:

Attachments

• Passenger Fender 001 (Small).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 360
  • Passenger Fender 002 (Small).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 359
  • Passenger Fender 004 (Small).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 365
  • Passenger Fender 006 (Small).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 360
  • Passenger Fender 010 (Small).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 363
  • Passenger Fender 011 (Small).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 367
C...those look pretty good. Be patient...someone will come along. I'd buy'em, but I don't need'em. :love10:

Cheers.....

D

What exactly makes them a "one year only"? I know that they don't have the marker light that the 68's do. But other than that, what are the differences? Couldn't these be bolted on any 67-69 dart? Just trying to gather more info and maybe help out your sale!

yes they will fit bolt right on.nobody whants to go threw the trouble making the marker lites match.and as far as shiping I have used grayhound for a set of doors I wound the windoes down and shiped.they were chep and nothing was hert..Just trying to help....Artie

yes they will fit bolt right on.nobody whants to go threw the trouble making the marker lites match.and as far as shiping I have used grayhound for a set of doors I wound the windoes down and shiped.they were chep and nothing was hert..Just trying to help....Artie
I thought there were differences in the recess where the headlight bezels attached ??

i think these will work for 67 and 68 if you cut a hole for side marker. 1969 uses different head light bucket and had a recessed rectangular reflector hole.

They are one year only, the 67 headlight bezel does not fit into a 68 fender.

:thumbup: Thanks BrianT, godfather, slickchick (cool name), and dbphemi. All good info and most appreciated.

They are one year only, the 67 headlight bezel does not fit into a 68 fender.

This is what I was thinking also, but wasn't sure. I knew the members here would let me know. Thank you!! :)

hay i know this is a old post but ill ask anyways do you still have the pass side fender if so about how much$ shiped to 06401 ct . thanks henry b

Henry, I still have both fenders and just loaded one in my truck. I'll drive over to Greyhound this afternoon for an accurate quote. The closest Greyhound facility to you is in New Haven 06519.

Shipping via Greyhound $60 per fender to you in CT

Much less expensive than I expected and they were very nice to deal with. Let me know........

Hey its me again John from New york...If its not taken I would like the pass side fender...ship to 14618 let me know thx...If you still have my # please give me a call

Hey its me again John from New york...If its not taken I would like the pass side fender...ship to 14618 let me know thx...If you still have my # please give me a call

It's Henry's first for the taking right now. I think it's been a little while since we talked. I'll let you know and thought you weren't interested...sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back