67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
well its always this part that shows up. when you know its about to wrap up and run...really fast.

20180605_173647.jpg

i cant take credit for the cage or sheetmetal work. nope i cant weld to save the world. that is all hooken chassis racecars in holt mo. my buddy Rodney Mclaughlin is the smalltire wizard car builder and tuner who gets that credit.

HookEnChassisnew.jpg

build time is running soooooooo sloooowwwwww. im ready to give up at this point. the stress is gonna give me a stroke or heart attack. i am an impatient man with anger issuez. maybe 2020 it will get completed? **** if i know at this point.

how bout a high cost pretty part pic to keep the thread alive? tryin to stay positive here.

20180716_192818.jpg

3.70 35spine pinion 40spl axles ultracase since i have 275x60s mt pro radials and a glide. should move out like an animal. itsthe 1>2 shift i hope has enough balls to keep trucking with it. technically i hope i have enough to turn the power up over 1000rwhp to the goal of 1700whp.

Last edited:
my engine builder called me up today. says uh, "yea we are missing half a main bearing." he also had me chuckling for most the day as well. tells me hes read up on some books to assemble engines and thinks he can do it now. lmmfao.
honestly all the stress over it getting done. those sarcastic words truly made me relax and calm way down about all of this. bearing will be there tomorrow and it can get put together now. hopefully done by this weenend is the word.
then its onto the next maddening steps of finishing and firing, tuning and testing.

Updates????
:poke::poke:
yea another set of pistons shipped yesturday. not the update i was looking for either but is what it is now. be a few more weeks before engine is assembled.
kinda how this build continually goes. makes one wonder just how messed up its entire running life is gonna be at this rate.

my bad dude, I didn't realize this post was nine years old, I started reading the thread and saw the chevy motor, then I read a few more pages and was happy to see a mopar in between the fenders, just thought I'd lend a hand if you were still looking for a block to build, that's all.........nice project, very kewl!
higgs

my bad dude, I didn't realize this post was nine years old, I started reading the thread and saw the chevy motor, then I read a few more pages and was happy to see a mopar in between the fenders, just thought I'd lend a hand if you were still looking for a block to build, that's all.........nice project, very kewl!
higgs

yea it hurt lotz of feelings for sure with the ls idea. i think i started a cult as well with a lot of others asking me about it.lol
thehellcat block n heads i got should make a ton of steam with the twins for certain.

this shot kills me. lol tells me that my shortblocks assembled at least. lol cam and lifters are installed as well. talk about throwing ya off seeing the extra hole in the hg. had to make some calls for that one. made me concerned for sure. love the details of my engine builder. very intricate and detailed observant.

Screenshot_20180917-170311.png

i now has it in my possession. a few things need to be ordered to complete it. mainly cam bolt, rear mains seal and pushrods. vvt block off.

20180923_211017.jpg

-
Back