67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
wait till ya gotta pack that 'chute after every stop.

yea im not looking forward to it. im gonna try to avoid short sbutdown tracks. so i dont have to pull the darn thing. or get one of those chute packing tools to simplify it. haha
luckily i have monster wilwood brakes so i may not need to use it unless the car gets outta hand on the big end. which i pray it doesnt. i can afford the clean up ths drivers seat would endure. lmbo

looks good for all slower traffic racers in the opposite lane of me. haha

20180317_144956.jpg

speaking of...my 4yr old pulled the damn pin out the chute and scared the crap outta him. all of 10 sec after i told him dont touch. glad the car was against the wall. spring barely moved and it was enough he wont be touhing it again anytime soon. poor little guy.

Last edited:
got my latches mounted in the hood. such a pita they where. not pretty and mot perfect or correct but works.

also got the engine plate and front cover on and in place. need to make a .20 spacers to make it right. currently just .20 worth of washers in there now for mock up. have to trim ALLLL the bottom mounting hardware on the new timing cover so i can mount the cable drive and alt while the turbo manifolds face forward to boot.

20180322_225445.jpg

20180322_225517.jpg

Why did ya go away from the COP?
i just relocated them away from heat and to clean up wiring and give a more nostalgic look. as i think i may end up over powering the coils anways. so ill be able to remount some holley coils in their place rather quickly if i max them or over tax them out.

Ah ok, one of my SBF friends did the same thing. I went with the Holley coils and CNP.

i have the holley system as well as the dash. i like it but ive yet to actually run it to see how easy iy is to setup a tune. ill see in a few weeks for sure.

got the turbos painted. remote coil mounts almost finished(thanks to my buddy Jeff Harper). fuel cell cap installed what a pita that was. about to wire up the new halos in the headlights i bough and installed. put my bars on the leafs fully as well. mocked up the radiator again thanks jeff.lol i was dragging *** most the day and i think jeff was bored. haha or wanting to see my car done finally.

20180319_224540.jpg

i dropped the car off at the chassis shop aka "hooken chassis race cars" for some tubular front end for turbo mounting and piping etc.. trying to give me a heart attack..lol maybe a strut front would do??

20180329_201059.jpg

Last edited:
the purdy getting done. 354cfm@700 lift not bad for stock 6.4 big gas head and valve job with custom inconnel exhaust and apachie intake valves with softened chambers for boost timing safety concerns.

20180410_192032.jpg

20180410_192345.jpg

engine is in line at the machine shop waiting for line hone and boring for the new bigger pistons and 1500+whp. getting closer yet feels so dang far away it is stressing me out. i was really hoping to be at the no prep race at i29 near omaha mid may. sucks but i sure hope its worth all this extra wait time.

also just realized how much paint and engine compartment prep time i dont need to do now. lol

You might consider this test while still in mock up.

Turn the wheel as far as it will go (until the rack stops) and measure how far the spindle turns on the inside spindle. IF turning right, measure the right spindle.....then do the same on a non modified, factory set up. I think you will be surprised how much turning radius is lost with those extended steering arms.

.........just want you to be prepared.

Looking good....always a heart stopper when your factory sheet metal is cut out and you are not there to see it.

Last edited:
You might consider this test while still in mock up.

Turn the wheel as far as it will go (until the rack stops) and measure how far the spindle turns on the inside spindle. IF turging right, measier the right spindle.....then do the same on a non modified, factory set up. I think you will be surprised how much turning radius is lost with those extended steering arms.

.........just want you to be prepared.

Looking good....always a heart stopper when your factory sheet metal is cut out and you are not there to see it.
yea there is turn radius lost we knew that from the start, but its not significant at this point and still great compared to some other cars out there onthe road. once we test it and drive if it dont work acceptably. will go to a strut front end. i know it turns better than my 50 pickup does that i just sold.

yea i honestly do not know how its gonna work out putting it somewhere up front. but it has to. there is not an electric pump that will survive the street duties and fuel requirements this thing is gonna demand. id be depressed if i had to run an electric whirling and buzzing pump on my car. drives me crazy hearing one buzz the entire time. l9l
MY CAR IS NATURALLY ASPIRATED, AND I CAN`T EVEN HEAR MY PUMP WHEN THE ENGINE IS RUNNING. DOUBT U COULD EUTHER !

MY CAR IS NATURALLY ASPIRATED, AND I CAN`T EVEN HEAR MY PUMP WHEN THE ENGINE IS RUNNING. DOUBT U COULD EUTHER !
i could hear my a2000 over my high compression big block chevy making 800hp out 4 inch borlas. it is like nails down a black board to me. trust me..i can hear it. very sensitive hearing.

Your killing me.:lol:
wow autocorrect failed miserably at its job and just threw its hands up in defeat. i win. lmao

i could hear my a2000 over my high compression big block chevy making 800hp out 4 inch borlas. it is like nails down a black board to me. trust me..i can hear it. very sensitive hearing.

wow autocorrect failed miserably at its job and just threw its hands up in defeat. i win. lmao
no comment !

well my block is on the machine work doing it now list. not sure how long for a line hone and bore takes these days. but it is all but hopefully wrapped.up before weekend is up. then off to assy and rumble rumble rumble whoosh phsssss

well my block is on the machine work doing it now list. not sure how long for a line hone and bore takes these days. but it is all but hopefully wrapped.up before weekend is up. then off to assy and rumble rumble rumble whoosh phsssss
Sweet. Then we can line you up with the procharged 582 Chevelle at Havana lol

Sweet. Then we can line you up with the procharged 582 Chevelle at Havana lol

not with my now broken foot. broken my damn right foot last night. this is my 2nd injury for the year. 1st was a hernia that required surgery.
but yea, i wont be visiting suckvana anytime soon. heard there is a buyer for it. some grudge racer from chitown will own it after this year. not sure how true that is but would bting that track some serious traffic for sure. instead of the worthless index bs nobody is interested in since the 80s.

-
Back