67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
waiting on rear main seal,pusbrods and some fastners to button up and ready to head to meet its home resting place....in the dart.

Last edited:
how fun it was to place the rockers over the pushrods and not damage them. so nice to spin the engine over and hear the compression come out the spark plug holes. a sound id not sure id ever hear with this car. and has some serious hissing so that compressions is pretty stout.

20181010_202508.jpg

head gasket on backwards

I did that on my 6.1L - as soon as I started filling the cooling system it literally poured water out.... if installed backwards, the cooling passage holes are 1/2 in a water jacket and 1/2 sticking out - so water pours freely out... bad day.

Well, post up that cam card! Mine isn’t so Hhhuugggee lol. I traded 100hp or so for a nice idle and driveability. Getting old!
oh im not expecting any fancy caddy like idle for sure.lol i like turbos cuz they are quiet fwiw. all them noises of loud cars and dont go fast makes me bonkers.
cam size is roughly 24in in length and 3-4in in diameter.

cable drive mandrel showedd up on xmas day. badassery at its finest. wish i could share more but the wait will be sooo worth it.

20181225_075338.jpg

how fun it was to place the rockers over the pushrods and not damage them. so nice to spin the engine over and hear the compression come out the spark plug holes. a sound id not sure id ever hear with this car. and has some serious hissing so that compressions is pretty stout.

View attachment 1715237306

Much easier than a single shaft wedge engine !! Makes me miss my old elephant !

sleeper maybe? at least deciving for sure. cant wait to see how the plumbings gonna work out. waiting on flex couplers for the manifold to turbo piping to be finished.
i spent fricken 6hrs today removing the 6 bolts holding the upper a arms in the car. ended up cutting the a arm off and in sections to get the last one off. absolutely insane how stubborn one bolt was.

20190125_221250.jpg

dont worry. a arms are only in for mock up right now. gonna remove engine etc.. once cold/hot side is finished. then redo the frame work, paint it all semi gloss and reassemble and wire and fire. so another couple weeks. gotta rear mount the radiator as well still.

-
Back