67 twin turbo dart

-
Well with turning up the fuel psi now I go way rich at 4k so time to take a lot of fuel back out.
Sounds like you found the problem. I bet the flow curve on those injectors isn't linear when below the specified psi. I would continue to monitor psi, and duty cycle just in case. Good luck!

Yeah working on getting a gauge set up, and wrote megasquirt to see where it might be on their program for data logging.

I think it’s an analog input I had to configure and label. I can look it up for you later when I’m in front of my laptop.

I think it’s an analog input I had to configure and label. I can look it up for you later when I’m in front of my laptop.
Thanks, when you data log do you use the high speed one or the data log tab at the top? I've been using the high speed one and it only shows ign and spark.

Thanks, when you data log do you use the high speed one or the data log tab at the top? I've been using the high speed one and it only shows ign and spark.
You need to figure out what analog input the fuel psi is connected to. Use the data log tab at the top. Make sure you are recording that analog input in the Data log Profile editor. After you collect the data, you can open the file with mega log viewer and check out everything that was recorded.

You need to figure out what analog input the fuel psi is connected to. Use the data log tab at the top. Make sure you are recording that analog input in the Data log Profile editor. After you collect the data, you can open the file with mega log viewer and check out everything that was recorded.
Yeah I've been using the wrong one, insert forehead slap emogi, next time I'm out I'll use that one, I looked at that one and what it logs and it shows fuel pressure, I know its wire spare abc, checked that last night. Thanks for the help.

The Lowdoller fuel pressure sensor is configured in analog inputs. Once enabled and labeled you should be able to capture it in your logging and view it when importing the log into MegaLogViewer. If you haven't already, I recommend buying the licensed versions of both TunerStudio and Megalogviewer. The extra features are worth it.
enable_logging.png

fpr_logging.png

generic_sensor_inputs.png

The Lowdoller fuel pressure sensor is configured in analog inputs. Once enabled and labeled you should be able to capture it in your logging and view it when importing the log into MegaLogViewer. If you haven't already, I recommend buying the licensed versions of both TunerStudio and Megalogviewer. The extra features are worth it.
View attachment 1716157760

View attachment 1716157761

View attachment 1716157762
I do have the license of tuner have not done the mega viewer yet now I know where to look I'll check it out when I get home tonight make sure its in and ready for the next drive.

I’ll never understand why these ECU’s can’t compensate for fuel pressure given the fact that fuel pressure is an input to the ecu and the rest is just math to calculate injector pulse width.... sigh... lol

I’ll never understand why these ECU’s can’t compensate for fuel pressure given the fact that fuel pressure is an input to the ecu and the rest is just math to calculate injector pulse width.... sigh... lol
True or come up with a electronic fuel pressure regulator that it can just adjust the pressure as needed

If you have the o2 correction percentage set high enough it will compensate for dropping fuel pressure. But I’m sure you knew that.

Didn't get around to driving the dart this weekend to check the new setting I uploaded, but did have some proud daddy day with my oldest working on his motor for the 68 Valiant we picked up for him.

20231112_115427.jpg

20231112_125305.jpg

-
Back