-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
first i have to apologize to the two guys that contacted me about this car a few months ago when i mentioned we may sell it. i deleted your pm's by accident when cleaning out my inbox last week...

well jamie decided to part with her dart. its a clean good running car that i would trust to go anywhere. we have taken this car the 2 hours to carlisle and the 7 hours to the nats in ohio numerous times. the car has never given us an ounce of trouble. averaged about 16-17 mpg.

details..

69 dart custom.

273 engine with 107,000 miles. ( did the timing chain in 2008 i think it was)

a/c car. i do not have any of the under hood stuff. was gone when we bought it.

904 trans

8 3/4 rear with stock type moser big bolt axles and green bearings. (installed may of 2005) has a open 2.76 gear in it.

espo 6 leaf +1" rear springs. new bushings,ubolts,shackles and shocks at the time. 11x2 1/2 drum brakes. new shoes,spring kits,hose and wheel cyl. (installed may 2005)

73 style big bolt disc brakes upfront. all new bushings,ball joints and tie rods. also installed new .920 torsion bars. all new rotors, bearings,calibers,hoses.. (installed june 2006)

new tires in june of 2006.

pertronix ign that replaces the old points. ( was there when we bought the car)

the body. very clean body. floors, frame and trunk is very clean. there are scratches and dings and a few bubbles here and there that i have pics of the passenger fender has a soft dent in it that a lot of people don't even notice. i tried to pick it up in the pictures but it didn't show up real good... (see below), vinyl top will need to be replaced. it has shrunk and there are a couple spots that have bubbled (see pics below) over all this is a very clean and very nice riding/driving unmolested car that you can drive anywhere.. the motor does run rough when cold and does smoke when cold but clears up and smooths up once warm. when i did the work on this car i did it right and made sure it would be safe for her to drive anywhere. we didn't short cut anything.

interior is very clean with the exception of the driver side of the seat. head liner is good carpet is good dash is good..( see pics below).

the steering box has a leak on the top of it.. looks like it may be just a O-ring but i never really looked at it because we were going to put a firm feel box in it .

the gas guage seems to have stopped working recently. if i had to guess i would say the contacts on the sender are corroded. it has worked since we got the car in 2002 or 2003 so this is a recent thing.

think thats about it. i'll let the pics speak for them self. if you have any questions feel free to pm me. oh i do have a folder with all the receipts for the stuff we have done to it. some from before we owned it also..

car is located in new jersey. we are asking $6700 or best offer....

pics were taken today. oct 30, 2011

no idea what those weird green spots are that showed up in a few pictures. the car does not have lime green spots on the side of it..lol

scan0001-2.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

jamie.jpg
[/IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAt-FvzPmUQ"]DSCN6669 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcUfJ5Z4BkI"]DSCN6670 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6HcNVBn0j8"]DSCN6671 - YouTube[/ame]

I was one of the guys that contacted you a little while back. No need to apologize. That is a really nice car at a great price. I have since found a Barracuda only two hours from me that I have been trying to go see but we have not been able to get together. I might regret it later but I'm going to have to pass at this time. Thanks Bobby

Nice solid complete clean dart at a great price.........looks more or less like the condition mine was in years back when I bought mine........new owner will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back