'69 Dodge Dart GTS

-
Sounds good Kegan, what cam did you use? keep up the good work :thumbup:
Thanks! I think it's a .484 it's a 90's cam and the end was faded pretty bad but it was a brand new.

sounds good Kegan! Are you missing alot of parts for the build? I might have a few extra...
some, only thing i need now is clips for the tail panel (13) of em, and decals..Hows the big one's looking?

Boy you've made a ton of progress in a short amount of time! She is sounding real good, kudos to you on making it happen!

Grant
Thanks! Soon I'll have a burnout vid or two :burnout:

some, only thing i need now is clips for the tail panel (13) of em, and decals..Hows the big one's looking?
My head still spinning from the summer rush....you'll have to remind me about the big one or we talking about the Miracle Machine...or PM me...lol

Attachments

• Miracle-Machine.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 576
My head still spinning from the summer rush....you'll have to remind me about the big one or we talking about the Miracle Machine...or PM me...lol
that one :D looks good i'll get my good pic up for you soon its a side shot.

Looking and sounding great Kegan! You are getting alot done in a short period of time. I'm so glad to see someone as young as you, take such an interest in old cars. You are doing an awesome job on the Dart! Keep up the good work and keep the pictures and videos coming. I really enjoy seeing the progress you're making! Andy.

Got the window tint off and am getting ready to go to the salvage yard to get a striker.

Attachments

• GTS41.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 529
  • GTS40.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 546
Looking and sounding great Kegan! You are getting alot done in a short period of time. I'm so glad to see someone as young as you, take such an interest in old cars. You are doing an awesome job on the Dart! Keep up the good work and keep the pictures and videos coming. I really enjoy seeing the progress you're making! Andy.
Thanks!, We've been working on it on and off for 6 years :D but when i got it i started working on it more, time for the part i don't like (Wiring), Thanks! It just comes natural, I will! i hope to have my wiring done and try to find a tail light housing and the wiring to the grill and tail lights or i may put in a painless kit.

[ame="http://youtu.be/VEmUQN4XMww"]302 Found[/ame]

Very Nice Car I like the racing history you have with it .... Take your time and do it right , It will pay off in the end .... Here's a Photo of my car when it was raced in the late 60's and early 70's .... And here's what it looks like today .... It just took time to do it right .... Tach did a AWESOME job in the 70's and brought this car into the limelight .... I Found it needing lots of help and I hope I have hepled it back where it belongs ..... GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Attachments

• psideold1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 468
  • Tony in Ohio.jpg.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 469
Decklid

Attachments

• GTS30.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 428
  • GTS29.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 442
Very Nice Car I like the racing history you have with it .... Take your time and do it right , It will pay off in the end .... Here's a Photo of my car when it was raced in the late 60's and early 70's .... And here's what it looks like today .... It just took time to do it right .... Tach did a AWESOME job in the 70's and brought this car into the limelight .... I Found it needing lots of help and I hope I have hepled it back where it belongs ..... GOOD LUCK !!!!!
Thanks!, I will, I have 2 years no rush. I've always loved your Dart!!!

That is a cool Dart! I love the drag racing history and pictures. I think I would maybe just clear coat the car and put the motor in it and leave everything and drive it. I love that look!

Graet looking project and I can't wait to see it done. Keep going on it and it wont be long till its burning the tires off of it.

i have the original drive train for gs dart 340 727/8 3/4 dont knowif the 391 was original but willing to trade cant find my dart it got stole 30 years ago but i do have the drive train outa her in my 65 barracuda

3.91's were optional. 3.23 was standard

That's a mean looking beast!

Wow there is allot of racing history on your car Looks like you have made some good progress Young gun, I am very proud of the work you have put into it. keep at it and you will be racing it at the track soon .

the rot

Attachments

• GTS36.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 353
  • GTS35.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 334
  • GTS34.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 358

Aw, that ain't so bad. Here's what I have to look forward to on mine:

Edit: All things considered, you have made amazing progress on your car and I'm really looking forward to parking mine next to yours at the Mopar Nats sometime, and just sitting back and sharing stories. Looking real good, Kegan. I am very impressed.

Attachments

• rottencorner.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 342
  • rottenquarter.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 334
Dang, I've redone my lower quaters, rockers, inside the door, fenders, decklid and maybe hood soon.

Problem is, when I get started on mine, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I have never done anything like this before. Most involved thing I have ever done with a car was changing the motor on the electric fan in my wife's Camaro. I'm sure my post count will go waaaaaaay up when I finally do get my car.

Other drag car

Attachments

• MT.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 311
-
Back