'69 Dodge Dart GTS

-
tail panel

Attachments

• GTS46.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 354
  • GTS47.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 344
Nice tail panel. I'd like to put one on mine, but not at the price they go for.

Thanks.

For those that have asked if its still around, Yup just nothing new to report on it since I have been working on getting the Scamp reliable to Daily Drive. I will get on finishing the body work on the Dart very soon I hope.

Hard to believe , if cars could only talk .I wonder how many other peoples cars on here went through as many transformations , colors setups ect .But i would put it back the way it left the dealership in F8 Dark Green Poly. And another thing it is great you have the pics to prove it , cool car , keep it up.

Hard to believe , if cars could only talk .I wonder how many other peoples cars on here went through as many transformations , colors setups ect .But i would put it back the way it left the dealership in F8 Dark Green Poly. And another thing it is great you have the pics to prove it , cool car , keep it up.

Agreed 100% especially on the F8 green.
What a great project, and a fairly blank canvas to do what ever you want to it!

It'd be a waste to change the paint plans, Decals are already been cut up and the correct color was located for the car and pin striping. Its going back to its first race paint scheme.

I was going through old pics earlier and found some interesting ones of the GT Sport. To bad I didn't find the one I wanted (theres one someplace of it as a shell when Dad got it.)

My hood will be like this once again (also decklid has some pinstripes.)

Attachments

• GTS26.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 184
  • GTS30.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 166
Talk about bumping an ancient thread, but hopefully going to fool with the car come summer. Have some parts that have been kicking around for it. So much for running the factory tail panel on the car I guess too.

gtswing.jpg

Found these from when the car was bought around '75.

dart1.jpg

dart2.jpg

Cut the patches out of a parts car the other day to repair the inner fenders come spring time. Mostly trying to stock pile parts for when I feel up to getting back on it.

patches.jpg

Messed around with the fiberglass front bumper for it yesterday. Probably try to start it soon then pull the engine to paint the bay/patch inner fenders.

gts2.jpg

Great to here from you Kegan, This is Brad by the way...Good to see your still working on your cars.

Got it pulled around to where I can work on it better. Put a freshly rebuilt 750cfm holley on it, verified engine wasn't stuck, oil looks clean. Depending on weather tomorrow might toss a battery in it, check spark and see if it'll fire up.

340862778_1436492933554467_5745818792283540232_n.jpg

Tried to start it but realized starter is junk and left rear brake refuses to let loose to make it easier to push. Like never got it moved far enough to lift it lmao. Sadly I used a stock starter when I put it together all those years ago (and hedman headers), have a magnum mini starter to put in it.

gts3.jpg

-
Back