69 Valiant 340

-
Must have been on my end. It is working now.

Sounds very good. I like when the camera guy jumped when you first went to start it. Don't think he was expecting it to be so loud.

Good job again. Have fun and Happy motoring!

and burnt, that was my little sister filming that, i just noticed it now, ill be sure to make fun of her before the night is over. thanks again

sooooo......its been a while...but my 69 is running. i had issues with it running. it would spit and sputter. i picked it up today from a car guy in madison and its 80% better. i havent touched the cr for about a year and a half because the cars driveability issues pissed me off so bad. i just had bigger squirters put in 2ndary and a more aggresive pump cam. it accelerates great under medium throttle but when you give her the beans it still spits and sputters. i had a lean burn condition this whole time. its a 650 double pumper. any ideas folks?

it has taken me 3 months to even come back on to say this....and it makes me sick to type it...but the valiant is for sale...im engaged AND changed careers at 26...with a house payment...and a new diesel truck....i dont want to sell it. but i have to. i figured id start here. asking 10K california car. i have receipts and 14k in the car. does run. needs to be dynod. 340 v8. stored all winters. tons of extras....have i mentioned im sick to my stomach?

I live a hour from you but need inside,trunk,floor inside/out,dash pics to see if I'm interested--Steve--pm me

-
Back