70 Dart barn find

-

Barrycuda

Mopar Maniac Guru
Reaction score
Well I just picked this up and yes I know the ad says BARN find well we had to roll it out side to get pics... LOL ok this was sitting in the barn and is now comin home with me . The guy that had it pulled the 340 out to do some changes to it and lost intrest and there it sat for many years till now . I will be doing a complete restoration to this car, It doesn,t need much as you see in the pics and the interior is in almost mint shape except for a faded carpet and alot of dust .......I think I got a good deal on this Gem
Oh Yes I got the 340 as well with it
my70dart.jpg

my70dartinterior.jpg

Awesome!!! Here is my find.....70 340 Swinger :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC02840.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 4,033
Nice find, dosen't look like the typical barn find. Looks like you could be driving in short time.

Looks nice, but are you sure its a 70? the grille is a 71, the trunklid looks to have 71 up emblem holes, and there are no holes for the emblems on the rear 1/4 panels.... Just curious

Looks nice, but are you sure its a 70? the grille is a 71, the trunklid looks to have 71 up emblem holes, and there are no holes for the emblems on the rear 1/4 panels.... Just curious

Car Reggy is 70 the holes on the 1/4 for emblems have been filed when car was repainted and will be going back on ( I have all the emblems for the car ) The original owner Had the paint job done long time ago (1999) and he was the one that changed a few things which I will be putting back to what it was in 1970

Killer find! Like plum crazy said, super clean for a barn find! Cant wait to see it come together. Doesnt have far to go!

Nice score I love it !!! I had a 70 340 swinger I got from the second owner there is a pic in my pics of me doin a burnout in it. Love thoose cars !!!

Jackpot! Wow, that is a catch of the year. And as someone already said, that thing could be done pretty fast so you can enjoy it.

Great find. I had mine for 26 years, just sold it last year...It was the twin to yours. good luck with it.

Looks good but it has the wrong buckets in it. I found a purple one like it about 10 years ago, still have it and really enjoy to get it out and play. Ronnie

-
Back