70 dart R/T???

-
Yeah...it's a big place.

You think many people understand that if you drive from D/FW to El Paso you have gone just over 1/2 way to California?

Yeah...it's a big place.

You think many people understand that if you drive from D/FW to El Paso you have gone just over 1/2 way to California?

I've done that drive... it SUCKED!!!

im going to put r/t emblems on my dart
one on the grill, & one on the trunk lid, then maybe one on each fender

The LOOOOOOOOOONG awaited pics,
dartRT.jpg

dartRT1.jpg

Hey there it is proof that we still have no proof that this car ever was. LOL

This thread won't die.

KILL IT ALL READY!!!!!!!

Yep there it is. A Dart Swinger. Hum.....Wait a minute.... The first post said and I Quote
I look at this dart and it has a factory looking R/T emblem right next to the dodge script on the trunk.
Apparently somebody needs glasses worse than me cause all I see is a swinger emblem next to the dodge emblem.:bootysha:

exactly. I was the one taht said it WAS a fake. It is a 340 4spd car. I think there was a outline of a R/T emblem on it though.

:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::-D:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Attachments

• 2013DodgeDartGTS210Tribute-02-626x382.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 295
its true guys im from montana and i saw this car too... it was parked next to the my 78 plymouth arrow with 426 hemi, i had to move 3 daytona chargers and 2 superbirds but it was there. told me to haul them out for free... just let u know them fields have big holes for reasons shoot and shovel

LOL! Now we can say for sure. YES!!!!!! There is such a thing as a Dart R/T............................THE END.

-
Back