70 dart R/T???

-
I was talking to a guy at a show just the other night and he was telling me about his 72 Dart GT with Swinger badges?????? Does a car like that even exist?

it might, my cousin has a 72 dart GT parts car, it was originally a 318 car but someone put a bunch of 340 parts on it, then somehow it caught on fire and became a parts car. anyways, its got swinger badges on it, but im not sure if the guy added them as well or if they were on it

I believe that this thread has become interesting with the talk of various options that made it to the street.

I don't know how true this is, but I have heard that Chrysler executives were able to order cars to be made with virtually any available option for the car. I remember reading something of the sort in a MOPAR mag some years ago.

What were the built-in lockouts that prevented dealership people from entering in any bizarre option combination? Did that occur in the dealership or in "MOPAR central"?

How about buffoonery on the production line? Could someone have produced a fender tag that did not match the build sheet? Or were they produced from the same input device?

Although probably rare, I wonder if any of these things might have really occurred. What do you think?

Jeremy told you the car was not real becuse he wants it. He has seen the car and knows what it is. He is the friend that told me to right down the codes. I assuere you that the car is real and what I say it is. I have talked with the owner and he might sell it. He knows that the car is of some siggnificants. I do have some pics but was asked not to post them and I will respect that. You watch in the next few years and you will see this car. To clear a few things up. I know a little more about mopars than I let on. Not as much as you guys or Jeremy. The guy still has the 383 and 4spd. He also does have a HEMI road runner. It is a sassy grass 71. It is sitting in his barn. He is a real good guy. I am sure that you don't belive me. But you will see.
Rick

yep i did exist in 90,s joel cooper did the newsletters every couple of months d.a.r.t.s newsletter every 3 months was a member of it kinda faddd out very informative news letter usaauly 3 to 4 pages long kinda like this site yet on paper real good stuff for the older dart guys to work with:read2::happy10:

Jeremy told you the car was not real becuse he wants it. He has seen the car and knows what it is. He is the friend that told me to right down the codes. I assuere you that the car is real and what I say it is. I have talked with the owner and he might sell it. He knows that the car is of some siggnificants. I do have some pics but was asked not to post them and I will respect that. You watch in the next few years and you will see this car. To clear a few things up. I know a little more about mopars than I let on. Not as much as you guys or Jeremy. The guy still has the 383 and 4spd. He also does have a HEMI road runner. It is a sassy grass 71. It is sitting in his barn. He is a real good guy. I am sure that you don't belive me. But you will see.
Rick

why would an owner of a car let someone tell everyone about his car but not let them show pictures of it? What are the chances that your "roomate" stumbled across this site stumbled across this post then threw a red flag to everyone. not wanting to post pictures that you supposedly have doesnt help either. not wanting to pick a fight or tell you the car doesnt exsist but come on.....it does sound fishy

why would an owner of a car let someone tell everyone about his car but not let them show pictures of it? What are the chances that your "roomate" stumbled across this site stumbled across this post then threw a red flag to everyone. not wanting to post pictures that you supposedly have doesnt help either. not wanting to pick a fight or tell you the car doesnt exsist but come on.....it does sound fishy
Fishy is putting it mildly. Showing pictures would not jeopardize his getting the car unless the owner's name and address are painted on it. This would sound VERY fishy even if it was a car that is known to exist. Even if there was a car like this, the chances of it getting into anyone's hands are just about zero because it would never have been sold or titled. Most cars like that are dismantled or crushed.

Rick

Give it a rest. You are full of it and we all know it. Why do you fell the need to waste every ones time with this BS?

Give it a rest. You are full of it and we all know it. Why do you fell the need to waste every ones time with this BS?

Guys, Give it up. Stop fueling his fire. You are all salivating in the hopes of a RT dart. he's only wasting your time if you are posting back.

Most people here get all worked up when he posts, but doesn't post pics.

Guess what? If everyone just stoped posting, and waited till pics were posted, one of two things would happen.

1. Nothing, this post will fade away, and there will never be any proof, but at least you all won't be taken for a ride.

2. He will want to prove it, so he will post pics after a while when the post stops getting attention.

But seriously, Stop posting back, unless the A$$ posts pics.

Rick has got to go in the Guiness book for being the dumbest person that ever tried to make money off a car! like i said in my posts befor, He has everything to gain by proving the car is what he says it is.

Rick...You could be a millionair! think about it guys, he only wants $1k for it when he could be set for life!

you are all like a kid on Christmas, You know santa isn't real, but you are sure hoping!

Give it a brake. Just stop posting untill Rick posts pics. Then you can't say he is wasting your time, and You will be calling his bluff. And guss what? You will be right.

Rick, your story didn't make sence from the begining. And your facts have been proven wrong by some mopar nuts on here

Nice try. Give it up, or prove us wrong.

Phil

Set for LIFE? I'm sorry. I know I'm going to offend lots of people on here, but there isn't an A body live or Memorex that could set someone for LIFE. Even the Hemi cars won't do that...

unless you don't have long to live

Rick

If you HAVE pics, send them to the person you are supposed to and that asked that you not post them....

I know the person that asked for pics hasn't seen anything.

Set for LIFE? I'm sorry. I know I'm going to offend lots of people on here, but there isn't an A body live or Memorex that could set someone for LIFE. Even the Hemi cars won't do that...

unless you don't have long to live

I agree...

A car like that might be worth 100K restored, it's not a vert Hemi E-body.

Being that it's a basket case as described, you'd have to do it because you want to, not to make any scratch. It would cost more to restore it than it's worth finished.

All that's based on the car actually existing.

I agree...

A car like that might be worth 100K restored, it's not a vert Hemi E-body.

Being that it's a basket case as described, you'd have to do it because you want to, not to make any scratch. It would cost more to restore it than it's worth finished.

All that's based on the car actually existing.

I agree. Rock solid documentation (broadcast sheet, window sticker, IBM card, owner trail, etc, etc) MIGHT push it to $100,000 IF the car actually exists and IF it was/could be restored.

IF the car really turns out to be as portrayed, I would like to know more about it. It would be a nice surprise for the hobby to find out a car like this was actually built.

You know santa isn't real

:cry: What do you mean Santa isn't real!!!??? You have made me and my buffalo VERY sad!

santabuffalo-bison_304psd.jpg

I could sell mt buffalo and be set for life.

I saw this car in a vision i had in the 70s.Timothy Leary was driving.I think he was driving around Montana with Jimmy Hoffa looking for DB Cooper. Maybe they broke down and left it.

Thank you Rebel Dart: I knew these guys were trying to pull me and scamps leg. There really is a Santa and a 70 Dart R/T. I feel better already. How about you Scamp? I do own an auto that Hoffa had his but planted in. MeMike will post a pic for us.

Thank you Rebel Dart: I knew these guys were trying to pull me and scamps leg. There really is a Santa and a 70 Dart R/T. I feel better already. How about you Scamp? I do own an auto that Hoffa had his but planted in. MeMike will post a pic for us.

check this out guy's.

Bill you will be getting the photo cd any day know.
Treva said hello to all, It hit the mail Monday.

ebay402 004.jpg

ebay402 005.jpg

I have not been keeping up with this thread:read2: but I can see know,
that I need to get updated.:toothy10:
TO GET MORE INPUT ON THIS R/T CAR!!:worthles:

I have herd the word here in Arkansas about Small Blocks Hoffa's T bird he took his last ride in.8)
I even got to see it and photo it.

Yall would be surprised what happens here in the mid south.

Where was Bonny and Clides car found at.
And where is it setting know, We all can find it and now where.
Just take a good look and report back to this thread.

Heck there was more gambling and river money around here back in the day!!.
Know lets see what is gong on with the r/t car.
I can't see a r/t badge on a dart,:toothy10: gts, gs, s or something like that maybe.
In 1970 some one at the plant had used the badges being a Dart and got buy with it on friday.:toothy10:

-
Back