70 Swinger 340

-

Vitamin c

Vitamin c
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is the 70 i picked up from Mad Dart early last year. Got it home from the body shop today. paint turned out pretty nice. Ill try and finish up the 68 Valiant before i start on this one. It may be a while in between posts on this one, but ill try and have it on the road next summer.

Attachments

• 70 swinger 002.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,569
  • 70 swinger 001.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 1,548
  • 70 swinger 003.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 1,535
  • 70 swinger 004.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,514
  • 70 swinger 009.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 70 swinger 006.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 1,540
..i love the primer undercarriage with overspray..don't know why so many go with body color.
great build!

Thanks everyone. I currently have 4 cars. Thats 3 to many...:violent1:
68 Valiant picked up from Saabfan
69 swinger 340 picked up in Council bluffs, IA
69 1/2 6BBL Road Runner, my first mopar picked up in Nebraska in 1987
70 swinger 340 picked up from Mad Dart

VERY NICE!! I would assume you are going to update the wheels?!? Right? Ben.

please post how it was painted. did they paint interior first, and then outside or was all the bolt on part painted off the car? thanks

that is so frickin sweet there are no words.. a work of art

its like a giant model car ready to be built

Holy Smokes!!!! Beautiful 70 Swinger 340. Love the color combo with the painted white top and bumble bee stripe. Please keep us posted with more pictures and updates on your restoration.1970 Swinger 340s are my favorite Mopar and that one is top shelf.

Wow the car looks great.Mad Dart put that car up for sale right after I bought my 68 Barracuda.I would,ve bought it for sure.I love the color combo.
Subscribed.:D

please post how it was painted. did they paint interior first, and then outside or was all the bolt on part painted off the car? thanks
Yes, it was painted in stages, they did the bottom with the primer then overspray/clear, then the trunk, under hood, interior, then top, then body. the small components were off the car and sprayed alone.

Yes, it was painted in stages, they did the bottom with the primer then overspray/clear, then the trunk, under hood, interior, then top, then body. the small components were off the car and sprayed alone.
Got it looking great! I have a purple 340 Swinger, I need to get my tranny leak fixed and get it out some.

That's gonna look sweet when done! I really love the color combo as well.

Love that color/stripe combo - can't wait to watch it all go back together.

i also have a numbers correct fc7 4 speed 340 dat, butmine is not painted yet, and this one looks so bad arse in that color

-
Back