70GT is in Vegas!

-

70GT

Burnt Orange Member
Reaction score
Greetings from fabulous Las Vegas Motor Speedway! I decided to take a few days off from work and check out the NHRA Nationals. All of the big names are here...funny cars and top fuel dragsters...but just look at all of the A-bodies!

P1010428.jpg

P1010391.jpg

P1010393.jpg

P1010394.jpg

P1010397.jpg

Phil Painter must have brought the Mr. Norm's Challenger there. I just drove that car in Scottsdale at 130mph a few weeks ago! What a blast!

good pictures..i have been out there for the past two days...

dang those are some meats by the 854 twister or duster lol. thats cool man keep gettin pics that looks like hella fun

Vegas and Mopars!! Woo hoo!! We had a blast at MATS a couple years ago. Enjoy.

More from The Strip...and this is why you should never overload your golf cart! [-X Okay dude, we're in a hurry so punch it!

P1010422.jpg

P1010410.jpg

so did you take the dart? if you did take it did you drive it or trailer it? how did it do going down there? been meaning to ask also how did the repairs come out on it?

Check out this Mr. Norm's Challenger.

Hope you're having a great time. Did you buy a raffle for the 67 Coronet? Money raised goes to a couple of awesome charities like the Lili Claire Foundation. (sorry for the shameless plug) I was driving the Challenger around the other day and parked it there. That things got some serious power and its really fun with that 6spd. Its the same one that was at the Playboy Mansion a couple of weeks ago, and next week it will be at SEMA.

coronet and Mr norm1.jpg

so did you take the dart? if you did take it did you drive it or trailer it? how did it do going down there? been meaning to ask also how did the repairs come out on it?
No, I didn't bring my car down here. I am just being a spectator.

Hope you're having a great time. Did you buy a raffle for the 67 Coronet? Money raised goes to a couple of awesome charities like the Lili Claire Foundation. (sorry for the shameless plug) I was driving the Challenger around the other day and parked it there. That things got some serious power and its really fun with that 6spd. Its the same one that was at the Playboy Mansion a couple of weeks ago, and next week it will be at SEMA.

I was really tempted to buy a raffle ticket for the Coronet, it looks nice. Well, today is Sunday (day 4) and I'm headed back out to The Strip for the finals.
That's a lot of racing! :burnout:

I can answer for him. I have seen his car and the reapirs turned out to be pretty decent. Has a nice new back bumper and the rest looks pretty darn good considering the smack it took.

Dang Brian.... buy me a souvineer..... lol

Looks like your havin a blast !

-RPM

I can answer for him. I have seen his car and the reapirs turned out to be pretty decent. Has a nice new back bumper and the rest looks pretty darn good considering the smack it took.

Dang Brian.... buy me a souvineer..... lol

Looks like your havin a blast !

-RPM

i am glad to hear it! i never saw the before so i don't know how bad it was to start......

-
Back