71 Duster 360 (new project)

-
Oh man, I didn't know that...lol. Very cool! Wish I wasn't 2500+ miles away.

All of you stay safe & have fun this weekend!!! And go some rounds. :D

Fuster makes down the track twice...

11.11 @ 118.36 1.533 60 ft

11.08 @ 119.12 1.528 60 ft

1st two passes on new engine...

DA pushing 4500 ft....

Yea Baby!!!

The Duster's "finally" getting it done. So glad you're hard work on that $#&%@$#$ is paying off.....Just kidding with the $#@% stuff, lol!

Glad you had a good first day, get some rest & enjoy tomorrow. :thumleft:

Yes...the Duster ran pretty good...but there is always something else.......LOL

solid motor mount on driver size of dart came loose...allowed engine to move a hair and cause binding of the steering shaft against headers.....tonya had to abort the 2nd run...we took the car home ....that solid mount will never come loose again from the engine bracket...LOL......then did some minor grinding of the steering joint....looks like she can now steer the car....reload car on trailer in morning...and do it again...

Glad to hear you got some passes in Tony.Looks like you,ll be in the 10,s real soon with some fine tuning.:cheers:

Two more clean passes today for the Fuster...

both 11.14 @ 118+

again very warm weather for April...

Tonya car is on a suicide watch.....

I went 10.97 and 10.98 @ 120...

Christin and the Fuster lost in the 3rd round...broke out ...dial 11.20...ran 11.08

I went 4 rounds....lost on a double breakout...he was out by .10...i dial 11.06....ran 11.048 out by .012.......i believe...time slip in car up in the air...

the wind was a killer....head wind to cross wind to head wind to cross wind...roll the dice..

Fuster going now the track on Saturday.......the camera man ...well..what can I say...

driver side slick rubs a hair on tub ....smoke..

[ame]http://youtu.be/tg1OT1Dr__g[/ame]

Nice launch on Saturday here........

Attachments

• P1100904 (Small).JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 222
Here's the only pic I have of Tonya's car launching..... I missed the nose sorry!!

Attachments

• P1100910 (Small).JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 219
Here's one from Saturday around Noon. I "might" have a few more, but it'll cost 'ya LOL :)

Well..we had plenty of cheeseburgers....hot dogs...and soda..water...but you never showed up...probably found someone serving steak....LOL

Tonya did........lol

thanks for the pictures...

What's with the announcers thinking your daughters are boys... I don't know many boys named Kristen and Tonya... there was a boy named Sue once!

Tonya's shoe polish announcement on the rear window a few years ago was great!

yeah...Christin is probably going to have to do that also...I believe the guy announcing at the time was not the usual Vegas announcer...

-
Back