Status
Not open for further replies.

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
i have a 72 dodge dart. it has a /6 auto. car does run and drive. the trunk does have some surface rust, but no holes. the worst area on the car is the quarters. the inners are still good. ...... had it running great when i parked it last fall. went to start it and when i pour gas in the carb, it starts right up, and it is getting fuel from the tank but when i pump it at the carb, none. so i do know that the carb is gummed up.

here is a list. any and all is for sale.

72 dart grille. it is in mint condition, not a single hairline crack. turn signal lenses have very slight hairlines in them. 375.00
hood is great with slight spot underneath the size of football of only surface rust, not pitted yet. 175.00

driver and passenger fenders are strait with no bondo. driver has one little ding, and the passenger side has one rust hole the size of a dime. 275.00 for the pair
grille chrome and headlight chrome as a package. b/o

the front and rear valances ar perfect with no bends or dents. b/o

doors. both have no rust at all, driver side has a small crease on flat area, not on any body lines. b/o
front and rear bumpers are straight with no dings or dents. no rust, but chrome is faded in spots. b/o

ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU CAN THINK OF, AS ALL IS GOING, SO ASK AWAY.

i wouls also trade this for a a-body 8 3/4 with 3:73 or 3:91 posi complete rear. or partial trade for other a body stuff to restor the 71 340 i just picked up, like full carpet, driver side full quarter, rear deck lid, passenger side fender..............

i would love to sell the car complete with title, at 1,300.00. trans shifts smooth. it was on the road in 02, and only got parked due to the rust in the quarters. the driver side sail panel needs some rust repair, but i pulled the vinyle top off to inspect. the rest is in good shape.
car and/or parts are located 30 minutes from martinsville international speedway in v.a

72 dart 001.jpg

72 dart 002.jpg

72 dart 003.jpg

72 dart 004.jpg

72 dart 005.jpg

72 dart 007.jpg

72 dart 009.jpg

gas cap is perfect. 30 shipped

best offer on the trim and turn signals on fenders

or someone can buy the whole car for 1,100.00

i could use the inner fenders and trunk floor if they aren't too rusty or too expensive. i'm local to ya and could pick them up

How much for the "gummed up Carb", Choke, and All Carb and Choke Springs shipped to 31030?

Thanks,
Bruce B.

If the hood trim is straight I'd like to have all three pieces, shoot me a pm with price & shipping quote to 79605.

front hood trim and 2 outer peices are driver quality. the center is pefect, the driver piece is nice chrome, has 1 tiny ding hardly noticable, and the passenger one is faded a little bit but no dings 110 shipped

as for the mirror, it is nice quality driver, and the window is nice. 90 shipped for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back