72 Pro Street Dart

-
Start working on my Dana 60 today i cut the ends to get it to size as soon as i get the wheels here, clean up a litlle and mock up the T/A rear cover! it is nice!
mydart022.jpg

mydart023.jpg

mydart024.jpg

US CAR TOOL SUB FRAME CONNECTORS, driver side first the pass side next week, i run out of shielding gas :evil: !

By the way they fits like a glove very happy with the fit and fitment!

mydart025.jpg

mydart026.jpg

mydart027.jpg

mydart028.jpg

mydart029.jpg

mydart030.jpg

mydart031.jpg

Yea i was a litlle sckeptic about them and bough a set of 2x3 just in case but after i mock em up, i was sold bro i did procceed to installed em right away and they are awesome!

I think this man is serious!

And all within your carport, you rock brutha!

Definitely thread of the month.

Thanks guys this words give motivation!

I was going to do a 4 link rear but i think for now the leaf springs will do just ok, later on i will modified the rear suspension to a beter 4 link system!

i did some mock up on the motor today before sending it to the machine shop to see how all the ports match with the intake and how close the headers are to the block to see if i need to debur something and so far so good taking in consideration the thicknes of the COMETIC head gaskets and intake gaskets with more or less .005 off the block deck when done and is just going to be a mater of match port the top of the head ports at least 1.5mm and the bottom of the intake manifold floor about less than 1mm plus the cleanup i am going to do on the ports intake and exhaust on the head, i am in the proces of fab a throtle body addapter with a low profile setup to install the Q45 90mm TB i got and i got already the fuel rail for both sides on -10 for the injectors, so this is going to be a pump gas monster, so "buy a hybrid guys i need your gas"
Here couple of pics.
mydart036.jpg

mydart037.jpg

Coming a long well..Everything your doing is what I want to do to mine but I'am leaving a small block and 8 3/4 rear end in mine..

I saw your post about the T?A cover, and found out they are about 3 blocks from my work, so that same day I went down and got one. Its a really nice unit. Cant wait to get the axle built and get it installed. Soon hopefully as im waiting on the axle to come back from getting narrowed, and then it will be on. might have to look at the front wheels your running also. as i need a set of street wheels.

great proyect.

do you have the part# for the parts on your front brake setup ?

Sorry for the unexpected picture disapearing but it looks like i messed up my photobucket setup and i have to post em back all of them :angry5:

so i hope by next update i got this all figure it out!

Anyway i try to edit my old posts to add the pictures again but for some reason i can't anyway i got more parts here and a little change on the form of new wheels, Rocket Racing Fuel Grey 15x4 and 15x10 with 325/50/15 Mickey's Drag Radials pictures to come tomorrow as leaf spring relocation will be done this weekend if no rain so stay tuned!

Look's like you got the help taking care of .what do you pay her with oreo's and milk. that could get costly.lol
tell me about it you just hit the nail in the head, but you forgot the PSP games, Avatar movie(that we already watch like 700 times) playing with the RC car and more important, go every weekend to Walmart to buy some cheap 3 dollar toys she can ruin in a week to be ready for the next weekend! :mrgreen:

-
Back