72 Pro Street Dart

-
here is the rear brake setup, ( on the really cheap )
it consist of a set of used FLEABAY Wilwood calipers in good condition, call aerospace components and they sold me just the brackets for the mopar ends, and a 2005 Nissan Maxima rear rotors, they just fit perfect.

rearbrakesystem2.jpg

rearbrakesystem.jpg

when you say really cheap, how cheap are we talkin here?

New QA1 shocks single adjust are here,
THANKS PARADISE RACING!

QA1shocks.jpg

SRD ASSASSIN BARS ordered, thanks Jake.
020.jpg

Got my Assassin bars and QA1's mounted and i am really happy they look really good and cant wait to test em!

assasinbars2.jpg

assasinbars3.jpg

Assasinbars.jpg

A little update not so big but very significant at least to me hehehe

Firewall holes patched no mud yet i will leave that to the bodyman.
Before
mydart015.jpg

After
firewallsmooth.jpg

First gen Mazda RX-7 seats
Still need to die em Black
seats.jpg

seat.jpg

Painted alternator but i don't think i will end up using it, i think i will change for a modern one!
alternator.jpg

clutch brake pedal assembly ready for the pedal pads and still need to deal with the hydraulic clutch conversion.
clutchpedalassembly.jpg

And the willwood master and adapter installed.
brakemasterwilwood.jpg

lookin good man your one step closer to getting it done. No matter how small the step is they all have to be done to end up with a complete project.

More small updates here,

Front brake caliper bracket template done today, now i just need to copy it on 3/16 sheet metal and bolt it up together!
caliperbracket2.jpg

caliperbracket.jpg

front rotor and hub assembly!
rotorhubassembly.jpg

rotorhubassemblyfromtheback.jpg

Once again some small updates,
I do have some fun this weekend, cleaning and scrubbing the tar or fendix stuff it got from factory, tough stuff there, and still need to do all the under carriage and back tubs, but little by little,
In another note, i am going to add QA1 shocks up front too and upper tubular A arms, so this don't stop here

DART2.jpg

DART-1.jpg

nice job...rear set-up is top notch...where did the drilled rotors on the front come from?

be honest...you've done this before...

nice job...rear set-up is top notch...where did the drilled rotors on the front come from?

be honest...you've done this before...
Thanks.
Yes i do, like 15 years ago, in my 71 440 Demon, they are E-bay Mazda RX-7 Turbo II front brake rotors:thumblef:

I can spot a first timer a mile away...and you ..my friend...ain't no rookie

keep up the good work
Denny

-
Back