72 Scamp and 440 Work in Progress

-
I just bought a quart of epoxy primer will need to by a 2k as well but. Should be here next week which allows me to get things prepped.

What kind of filler do yall use in your engine bay to get things smooth?

Ok I have been working just not posting my progress. Since my last reply I have got all the front suspension off and gone to the scrapper. Front engine bay is sandblasted ready for primer.

Ok I have been working just not posting my progress. Since my last reply I have got all the front suspension off and gone to the scrapper. Front engine bay is sandblasted ready for primer.
Good job...what it messy....I mean the sandblasting that is..

I did it inside so that I could reclaim the media and reuse it. Plastic or tarp anything you dont want dust on FYI

Ok I admit I havent been keeping this thing updated. I have the front end tore apart and the outside of the inner fenders done and coated. Next is the engine bay which is blasted and ready for primer. I have to make a trip down to Des Moines Saturday. Bringing home a floor pan, 28x13.5 ET STREETS and a furnace for the garage. Will make a stop at Harbor Freight for some tools.

I hope to have the new front end and everything primered by end of next week. The that section is done for now.

Small steps but it all counts

Attachments

• outer inner fender 2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 865
  • Front End.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 895
Looks good Josh.Now about your garage,maybe move all the stuff to one side?Then you will beable to move the car over,so you can walk/work around the whole car.Just a thought.LOL

Looks good Josh.Now about your garage,maybe move all the stuff to one side?Then you will beable to move the car over,so you can walk/work around the whole car.Just a thought.LOL

The majority of the stuff in there isnt mine. Ive moved it as far as it will go just to get the car in lol

Lol sounds like you need dlooies to roll that car around on.I bought the tireskate brand.Very heavy built and excellent casters!

Actually the car is pretty well accessable except the driver side. I am going to work on getting the front suspension back on and going. Still looking for LBP wheels though.

Actually the car is pretty well accessable except the driver side. I am going to work on getting the front suspension back on and going. Still looking for LBP wheels though.
Try this for a change...WAB to work on either of them...

IMG00718-20100916-0042.jpg

Yeah the front suspension wont be too bad. I still need a few peices to get it all together but might by them this weekend.

Got Meats?

I went to Des Moines and came back with these. Was suppose to get my floor pan but it hasnt come it yet.

Attachments

• tires.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 892
  • tires2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 906
-
Back