'73 / '70 Dart Resto and Race Modification thread.

-
Another burnout shot that I really like...

Attachments

• Sept-18-2011-250_sml.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 228
Yeah, that's great - night shot, parking lamps on, back lit from site lighting - sweet!

Almost a year to the day since I've had the Dart on the track... And I won my first race last night!!!:burnout::blob:

I came in first in a field of 17 cars. Ran until 2:30 AM!

Track photographer was taking a lot of pics. Hope to have some up soon.

wow just read the thread from start to finish its deffinately impressive and gave me a ton of inspiration to quit being lazy on my project congrats on the win.

BTW, the update to this thread is that the racetrack which is about 3 miles from our house, the track that we moved to this community for... Is now closed forever.

The Dart has been sitting for 2 years now :(

The good news is that I have it registered and tagged now and I can turn it into a street car at some point.

so you're in Surprise. Right down the 303 in Waddell. Turn it into a street car, or take it to Wild Horse.

Actually I'm in Wittmann. I have no interest in trailering the car across town to race as a hobby.

We wanted the lifestyle of living near the track, spending more time in the car, than getting to and from the track and waiting in the staging lanes.

Eventually I'll set it up for the street.

For now I have another project.

www.60dart.com

engine_installed.jpg

Wait, this is Rick H right. I know you, dodge diesels over in Waddell. Heck, I'd come your way to check out the cars. I'm almost done with my 71, so a small trek down the road to where you are is no problem. I remember Chris telling me about this 60 you picked up.

Hi Fred. I would be glad to have you over. If you would like, send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number. Maybe we could run up to Screamers in Wickenburg for lunch.

-
Back