73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
ahhh.....this is car 54....we are pulling over this low flying rocket ship for super bright tail lights....over

fit looks new and improved.

Thanks guys, I just couldn't resist trying to upgrade the lights since nobody offers an off the shelf insert, I tried to contact Digi-tails several times via email and they never responded so I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and only spent about $65.[/QUOTE]

Wow....Anybody that doesn't want their retinas seared better stay in front of Ross.

From what I see here, the easiest way to do that would be to leave 1/2 hour before he does.

Wow....Anybody that doesn't want their retinas seared better stay in front of Ross.

I actually compared a LED light assembly compared to a standard light assembly, but didn't take a photo of it before converting both of them......obviously, they are much brighter but I made them because I want everything on this build to be as custom as possible and not something you'll see on every car....I'd say mission accomplished and all the cool stuff that Blue Missile (Andrew)made for his Duster may have inspired me a little .

Must say this is a funny thread to follow;-) im also is jalous(?) at your skills. Good luck with this nice mopar:)

Thanks Daniel, it's always nice to hear from FABO members from the other side of the pond. I try to keep it fun.

I looked at the Demon today
Oh yeah? Well........

2478_zpsffad4176.png

Thanks guys, I just couldn't resist trying to upgrade the lights since nobody offers an off the shelf insert, I tried to contact Digi-tails several times via email and they never responded so I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out and only spent about $65.
[/QUOTE]

I emailed digi-tails awhile back myself. They actually responded after a lengthy delay, so long I had forgotten about it. Good news was they are suppose to have sequential lights out soon for Demons. :)
Lookin good Ross!

I emailed digi-tails awhile back myself. They actually responded after a lengthy delay, so long I had forgotten about it. Good news was they are suppose to have sequential lights out soon for Demons. :)
Lookin good Ross![/QUOTE]

I emailed them as well about 73-76 Duster tail lights. Nothing back!

Riddler

Lookin good Ross![/QUOTE]

That's strange.... it seems that there are many more 70-71 Dusters out there than some of the one year only inserts they offer for cars like 1969 Coronet, 1969 Darts, 69 Barracuda even Demons. Good News for you though, I'm sure they'll look awesome. I saw a few Pictures of your New project, looks pretty cool.

Lookin good Ross!

Riddler[/QUOTE]

It would seem that if there not working on the Model year of car you inquire about they simply just don't respond......with Customer Service like that and the couple Hundred $$$$ a set price tag, I'm happy I was able to make my own. Maybe after the cars complete, I'll look into making mine sequential over a nice Cold Ohio Winter.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 592
I'm guessing I'll have to make my own or buy the ones made by a some company on ebay. They sell panels that you glue into your buckets...

Riddler

Love sequentials. First car I recall seeing with them was a Cougar.
Not feasible for a 69 Dart but maybe concentric sequentials from center to outside would be. Trouble is that level of electronics is over my head.

Lookin good Ross!

That's strange.... it seems that there are many more 70-71 Dusters out there than some of the one year only inserts they offer for cars like 1969 Coronet, 1969 Darts, 69 Barracuda even Demons. Good News for you though, I'm sure they'll look awesome. I saw a few Pictures of your New project, looks pretty cool.

Thanks Ross

Riddler[/QUOTE]

It would seem that if there not working on the Model year of car you inquire about they simply just don't respond......with Customer Service like that and the couple Hundred $$$$ a set price tag, I'm happy I was able to make my own. Maybe after the cars complete, I'll look into making mine sequential over a nice Cold Ohio Winter.[/QUOTE]

Ya,,,as much as I like the thought of easily buying sequentials in the future, I'm probably not going to buy from these guys just because of their lousy response time for potential customers. If you are a start up, you think customer interaction would be a high priority. I know they've been around for a few years, but I don't see much of their product on the street so you'd think they'd want to sell a **** ton more.

Love sequentials. First car I recall seeing with them was a Cougar.
Not feasible for a 69 Dart but maybe concentric sequentials from center to outside would be. Trouble is that level of electronics is over my head.

Oddly enough the "Digi-Tail" 1969 Dart lights are sequential apparently. $ 189.00. When I spoke to them at the time I was building the Dart they hadn't released them yet, but they have since. I built my own.

Surprised to see that. They made them laterally sequential. No video to see them in action. Cool I'm sure but I'd rather see it concentric from center out. They have a few with other interesting patterns, like a round version that starts at the bottom, meets at the top etc. To me the best are the separate lights like the cougar and mustang. A Demon version would be perfect.
Here's the 71-73 Dart. Their videos leave something to be desired.
https://digi-tails.com/1971-1973-dodge-dart-led-tail-light-panels

Ross, sorry to clutter your thread.
On second thought at 146 pages :shock: I guess its a bit late for that.

-
Back